X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^5 high five!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
      Recently I had a set of 700C wheels made for my Ti-Lite ZR Series 2...my trouble is I can't find a set of axles which are not too short, or too long. What is the standard grip length (from the inside face of the wheel to the inside of the grip) in inches, required for the Ti-Lite chair? Is this adjustable? I couldn't get 700C wheels standard. I'm normally a tall dude, and not will to give up a CM for the chicks...
      I agree with Stephen's 2" measurement. Axle lengths can be a nuisance to get correct. If you need less space it probably would be fine to file off a 1/4 inch, I'm not sure how much removal would be okay. To deal with a longer axle, try spacer washers between the push button and wheel bearings. It might work doing the same on the inside, but that will change your clearance. Finding the spacer washers of the correct inside and outside diameters would be a challenge, but doable.
      I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

TI-Lite is REALLY good! The frame is lighter (9.3lbs) than the 10lb weight I used for cardio for pete's sake! The FIRST chair I've ever owned of this caliber... delivering pizzas as a 2nd job requires LOTS of assembly, tear down. You dudes made my millenium...^5 high five
        That's great. Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass it on to the other Team members here at TiLite. ENJOY!!!! the ride.
        TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by allenstevens View Post
          As far as I am concerned Ti lite is GARBAGE as my experience so far. I have a Ti aero x that has had the bottom bracket that holds the folding chair together brake twice, the arms just swing freely, the bearings blew out , the frog legs are so bad that I have to wheelie around 80 percent of the time cause they turn the wheels straight & lock em up so I cant move!!!! The only thing holding the chair together is the rigid back. As far as ti lite I would say my frame is good cause it hasnt cracked, other than that not sure what to say. Oh & I cant take the wheels off to get at the brakes to adjust em either. Trying to deal with anyone has been a complete joke cause I have medicaid & medicare so no one seems to give two shits that I have to deal with a falling apart chair. My chair is 2 1/2 years old
          Allen - can you private message me so we can discuss how we can assist you? Thanks.

Comment

Recently I had a set of 700C wheels made for my Ti-Lite ZR Series 2...my trouble is I can't find a set of axles which are not too short, or too long. What is the standard grip length (from the inside face of the wheel to the inside of the grip) in inches, required for the Ti-Lite chair? Is this adjustable? I couldn't get 700C wheels standard. I'm normally a tall dude, and not will to give up a CM for the chicks...
            We have four axle lengths:
            CP100141 - 4.250 - 4.475"
            CP102619 - 3.925 - 3.985"
            CP101035 - 3.745 - 4.000"
            CP100932 - 4.490 - 4.570"
            Measurement includes inside of sleeve to outside of outside bearing. The grip length of our axles sleeves/plugs is 2".

Comment

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
              I just sent you a private message. We want to help. See your message box.

ill call in the morning my dme guy even got the the seat heights wrong shoulda never signed off on this chair he looked at me and said oh well whats a half inch my fault there but never again

the half inch is keepin me from certain tables knees are hittin
              to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

On the ZRA is the back angle adjustable?

Comment

Originally posted by elizabeth422 View Post
                  On the ZRA is the back angle adjustable?
                  Yes the ZRA back angle is adjustable. It ranges from 80* to 101* depending on your seat dump.

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Aire the Main Bearings replacable?

One of my main wheels is getting a little loose. I am wondering about bearing maintenance - how often should the wheel bearing be replaced. does tilite sell the parts and
                      is this something a bike shop or a machine shop can do?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus View Post
                        One of my main wheels is getting a little loose. I am wondering about bearing maintenance - how often should the wheel bearing be replaced. does tilite sell the parts and
                        is this something a bike shop or a machine shop can do?
                        Bearing maintenance depends on the user, the environment and how active you are. The fact that you are questioning it probably means it is time. Yes, TiLite sells the parts and it is something that a bike shop or dealer can do. I'm attaching our link to our dealer locator from our web site. A TiLite dealer can quickly and easily take care of this for you. The Dealer Locator link is under Customer Care. Hope this helps. Keep on roll'n. http://www.tilite.com/

Comment

TiLite,

A few questions.
                          • On a TR3, what is the lowest rear seat height configuration one can have with 24" wheels without having to mount the camber tube on top of the bottom frame?
                          • Are camber tubes cut to specification, or are there instances where spacers have to be used? My TR3 is 17" wide and was configured to come with a camber tube that allowed .75" wheel clearance. I was under the supposition that the tube would be cut to that specification without the need for spacers at the end. Is this not the case?
                          Last edited by ResonantEcho; 04-28-2014, 08:03 PM.
                          -ResonantEcho - T6/T7 Complete - October 31st, 1986

Comment

Originally posted by ResonantEcho View Post
                            TiLite,

A few questions.
                            • On a TR3, what is the lowest rear seat height configuration one can have for 24" wheels without having to mount the camber tube on top of the bottom frame?
                            • Are camber tubes cut to specification, or are there instances where spacers have to be used? My TR3 is 17" wide and was configured to come with a camber tube that allowed .75" wheel clearance. I was under the supposition that the tube would be cut to that specification without the need for spacers at the end. Is this not the case?
                            We currently do not mount the camber tube on the top of the TR3s. We used to do that on the TR2s, but no longer.

On the new TR3 order form it lists the lowest rear seat height to be 14.5" however, there are some instances where it can be lower but it is based on a case by case basis.

I saw your thread regarding your camber tube issue. I responded but you may not have seen it. What I said was if you ordered side guards or armrests, this could result in using the spacers. We'd be happy to take a look at your order and see if we can help resolve this. If you want to private message me with your serial number we can pull your file and take a look at it and see what we can do.

Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
                              We have four axle lengths:
                              CP100141 - 4.250 - 4.475"
                              Is this one available in titanium?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                                Is this one available in titanium?
                                Sorry. It is not.