No announcement yet.

TiLite Wheelchairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Brad09, Yes, you should be able to get it back to 3.5 but I would recommend getting with your dealer to have a CAD drawing completed to make sure.
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

TiLite I am going through my local vendor to order a new chair. I am currently in a 18x19 (I'm 6'4" about 270lbs) Crossfire titanium love this chair but its 15 years old and no longer made. I've done a lot of research and reading, looking at pictures and read opinions and want to give you a try. I have only broke my current titanium frame once, so you have lots to live up too.

I have filled out the order form but you guys keep kicking back. I am looking at your ZR titanium heavy duty chair. Non Folding Back and Fixed Side guards, I don't have current order form handy but them are the big deal breakers for me. My vendor is telling me you keep kicking it back as your not able to do/build. I am curious if this is true or if hes just pulling me around. I have been working on a new chair since May 15. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello Blackgmc99, Let me do some research and see what I can find out for you.

Comment

Hi Tilite,

I've just ordered my first Tilite chair (an Aero T) from my local Tilite UK dealer. I was wondering what is approx delivery time of chair to the UK? Also I seem to remember reading somewhere that you've got a factory in Germany? Is that correct? And if so will the chair be coming from there, or from the US?

Thanks

Comment

Hello, The typical build time for a rigid chair without any custom shop work is about 10 days. Most chairs ship UPS Ground which takes any where from 5-10 days depending on location. Since you are located in the UK it will need to clear customs which can take a day or two.

Currently chairs are all built in Pasco WA.

Comment

Thankyou I appreciate that.
              Last edited by Creaking_Gate; 22 Oct 2015, 8:01 AM.

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Hello,

How can I find out whether it is too late in the order process to upgrade the rear wheel rims to Spinergy Spox? The size of the rims, the tyres, and the handrims would remain the same.

Comment

Hello, That would actually need to be determined by your dealer and Customer Service. Please contact your dealer as soon as possible to see if this change can still be made.

Comment

Thankyou Tilite. I emailed the dealer this morning (I've attached a copy of their reply in red). I might be lucky and Tilite might be able to ship the chair with the Spox? But I may be too late and will live with the shadow wheels until I can save up enough to pay the full retail price for the Spox aftermarket. If it's any help the chair is a 15" x 18" Aero T (black lava with red pepper anodising).

"Hello Richard, I have emailed TiLite and will see what they suggest. It all depends on whether they have any stock that isn't already allocated. Kind regards Nathan"
                      Last edited by Creaking_Gate; 26 Oct 2015, 1:54 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

I'm waiting on the final CAD drawing, which I should have tomorrow and then will place my order for a new tr3. Will y'all be able to build/ship and deliver the chair to the southeast before the end of the year? I know on your website it says it takes 10 days to build a chair, but I wasn't sure how the process is affected by the holidays. If I can get the chair by December 31, my insurance will cover 100%, which would be a huge help obviously. And I know you can't guarantee it, but is there a good chance at least? Thanks

Comment

What does 10-32 rivnut insertion tool look like? Any images of it?
                          Last edited by russianboss; 6 Dec 2015, 9:27 PM.
                          c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Comment

I have been trying to get an order placed with Tilite for about six months now through my local Northern Seating & Mobility rep. It has yet to even get to the insurance company. I know that both the NSM guy and the local Tilite rep are screwing up royally. They have changed dimensions on the order, and then when I asked why, neither could give me an answer. Neither one seems interested in processing the paperwork for the order in a timely fashion. It takes them weeks just to send an email. It's like they don't want to make money.

I was considering moving my order from NSM to another Tilite dealer, but am concerned that I would still have to work with the same incompetent local Tilite rep to get anything done. Is this correct? Or can the local DME guy bypass the local Tilite rep and deal straight with the factory?

Are there any online Tilite dealers who will process insurance? It seems insane to me to pay list price to these local DME clowns who are adding nothing of value, and are only delaying the order.

Comment

I've been trying to get a new chair since Feb. of last year. I finally got the CAD to review back around thanksgiving, and nothing was correct and some of the options were no longer available they took so long. got another CAD around Xmas, the chair dimensions were right, but color, wheelchair back type, and I was suppose to get ADI back and didn't show that? Finally last week He asked what was wrong? My co-pay also went up the first of the year, but I has paid back a long time ago when insurance finally approved the chair back in october.

Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear feedback from ZRA chair users.

According to Tilite's chair description, one of the options for ZRA is "Optional (Depth Adjustable Back/Frame)" . What does it mean?
                                Does it mean that the location of backrest can be adjustable back and forth?

I am ordering a ZRA with cloth back to keep its weight light. However, if I want to install a back rest (like ADI) later, I believe that seat depth will be shorten about an inch due to the new back rest .
                                If that happens, can I adjust back depth in ZRA so that my seat depth will stay as the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X