TiLite Wheelchairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. We strip the paint with a blasting compound. No EPA issues.
    What is it about the powder coating process that enables you to strip it down to a satin finish but then prevents taking it further to a polished finish?
    stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
      What is it about the powder coating process that enables you to strip it down to a satin finish but then prevents taking it further to a polished finish?
      We blast the powder coat off of the frame and the compound that is used in the blasting process makes it very hard to get a nice shinny polish on the titanium after the paint has been removed. It looks kind of cloudy/muddy so we don't offer that as an option.
      TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

Any info on release date for new TX? Just got a RX for new chair and ordering ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by BriRi View Post
          Any info on release date for new TX? Just got a RX for new chair and ordering ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
          No release date has been set but its getting closer.

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
            Thanks
            I have a picture for you but I'm having problems attaching it to the thread. Can you private message us with your email address? The chair has gone through Engineering, Cut-Off and Bend. It is now at Fab and in-line to begin fabrication.

Comment

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
              I have a picture for you but I'm having problems attaching it to the thread. Can you private message us with your email address? The chair has gone through Engineering, Cut-Off and Bend. It is now at Fab and in-line to begin fabrication.

Great news! Thanks

PM sent.
              Chas
              TiLite TR3
              Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
              I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
              <
              UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
                Great news! Thanks

PM sent.
                Great. Thanks. Check your email. I just sent it.

Comment

Early in the gestation of my new legs (aka TiLite TR3):

Click image for larger version

Name:	311133-01 TR3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	2658822
                  Chas
                  TiLite TR3
                  Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                  I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                  <
                  UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

TiLite,

Would you please update the "Dealer Location" section of your website.

I need to find a place for parts and repair in Houston.

With the exception of NuMotion and NSM, all the other places listed are either out of business, no longer handling TiLite products or just do online sales for low end wheelchairs.

Do you have anyone else servicing your products in Houston besides the 'big-two"?

Comment

Hi TiLite,
                      I just had my DME put the order in on my new chair, and I was wondering approximately how long it will take for my chair to be shipped.
                      I did ask the DME for the order number so once I get that will I be able to call and ask specifically about my chair? If so, how would I go about that? Thank you, I'm just a bit worried as I have a trip planned in August and my current chair is falling apart.

Comment

Originally posted by betazoidgal View Post
                        Hi TiLite,
                        I just had my DME put the order in on my new chair, and I was wondering approximately how long it will take for my chair to be shipped.
                        I did ask the DME for the order number so once I get that will I be able to call and ask specifically about my chair? If so, how would I go about that? Thank you, I'm just a bit worried as I have a trip planned in August and my current chair is falling apart.

How long does it take TiLite to build a wheelchair?

Once the order is processed, it generally takes 5-10 business days to build a TiLite chair:

Models Aero R, 2GX, Aero X, and TWIST: 5 business days
                        Models TR, TRA, Aero T, ZR, ZRA, Aero Z, and TX: 10 business days
                        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Thank you! I feel silly for not checking the FAQ on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                            How long does it take TiLite to build a wheelchair?

Once the order is processed, it generally takes 5-10 business days to build a TiLite chair:

Models Aero R, 2GX, Aero X, and TWIST: 5 business days
                            Models TR, TRA, Aero T, ZR, ZRA, Aero Z, and TX: 10 business days
                            Thanks Stephen!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2drwhofans View Post
                              TiLite,

Would you please update the "Dealer Location" section of your website.

I need to find a place for parts and repair in Houston.

With the exception of NuMotion and NSM, all the other places listed are either out of business, no longer handling TiLite products or just do online sales for low end wheelchairs.

Do you have anyone else servicing your products in Houston besides the 'big-two"?
                              Sorry to hear you are having problems locating a TiLite dealer. Can you PM us? We'd like to find out what dealers you contacted and lets see how we can get you in touch with someone in your area. Thanks for your help and patience.

Comment

My daughter uses a tilite aero z with 22" indoor tires with no tread. She is currently located in Utah and will be going to school around Prescott, Arizona in about a month. The area has a lot of gravel and she really needs new mountain tread tires. It doesn't look like many or any options are available for this size of tire and wondering if her chair can be easily adjusted to fit a 24" wheel. It would be good to have indoor and outdoor wheels if possible but I would rather just get 22" wheels with mountain tread and later when she gets a new wheelchair go to 24". I'm also in need of a recommended dealer that can service that area who can also do the adjustments as needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X