Happy Birthday Isis!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Isis!!!!!!!

Today, six years ago my reason for breathing and existing came into my world and made me the happiest person alive
    Happy Birthday my beautiful princess!!!!!!!

[ytplaylist]7D6157D12F1A4AAB[/ytplaylist]

Last edited by 1010011010; 12 Feb 2008, 11:36 AM.

Happy Birthday Isis
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

Happy Birthday!
      "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy B-day Isis! You make your dad & grandma proud!
        'Chelle
        L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Happy Birthday little one!
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Happy Birthday Miss Isis!!!

Teena

Comment

Six years ago I was blessed with one of the greatests gifts ... my grand daughter Isis. Happy birthday, Mamita. You are one of the best things that both your Daddy and I have received.

Isis will be having her party this coming Saturday at her other grammas' house. She has no idea of it though yet. We are hoping to have pics of her taken and will post here if so. Keep tuned in everybody.

Raven
              Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
              but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Happy Birthday, Isis!
                Daniel

Comment

..... sweetie pie .... eat lots of cake !!

Obieone
                  ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                  Jane Siberry

Comment

young kids are so much fun. I know what you mean buy inspiration..our grand son was born two week prior to my fall. having them bring him up and letting me be pampa really ment a lot. I think it drove me to get this far. instead of giving up and laying there not caring.

Comment

"Queen of the throne"

Way cool, Nick and Grandma, Happy Birthday Isis. Way cool name too.

"Isis is a goddess in Egyptian mythology, and was worshipped as the archetypal wife and mother. Her name literally means "she of throne ", that is, "Queen of the throne", which was portrayed by the emblem worn on her head, that of a throne. She also is known as being the goddess of magic and healing. Ancient Egyptians believed that the Nile flooded every year because of her tears of sorrow for her dead husband, Osiris."
                      get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISIS!!!!!

Cathy J

Comment

Working...
                        X