• Show
Clear All

trainman,
    You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ala
      trainman,
      You seem like a pretty cool guy.
      Thank you. I get really when I go outside this time of year, it's currently 23 out.
      C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by trainman
        Thank you. I get really when I go outside this time of year, it's currently 23 out.
        Make light of it all you want........but you are a HUGE inspiration.

Dave
        Dave

Comment

Trainman = .... I think your amazing too be well !!

Obieone
          ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
          Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by trainman
            My primary problem is that I have very little backup, especially for nights. Being in a rural area, weather is the big problem this time of year, which was the case last night. Thanks for the schedule tips, hopefully someday I'll have funding and living arrangement for 24/7 independent care again.

Fortunately, for the first time in a few years, I'll have a new person starting in a couple weeks that can be backup and lives only a few blocks away.
            Things like weather are always a problem here too. I guess I was thinking you might have some problems I had which was just people not showing up for other reasons too. I hope the new backup person works out. I know how frustrating it is

Comment

Working...
            X