life has changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life has changed

My life has changed so much in just 6 weeks , my DR.'s told me it was OK to go back to smoking my cigars , and that got me off of my OXYGEN for good , I've never felt this good in years . I want to tell everyone I'm sorry for things I have said in the Past . I feel like a new person now , I think smoking has calmed my nerves and I go outside to smoke so I get fresh air , evryone in my life since we moved have seen a big difference they all said 6 weeks ago I looked like I was going to die at anytime , then it was like a miracle , my blood presure has never been as good as it is now , I have all kinds of energy now like I never had before , The DR told my wife I probably only have 10 year left to live so I might as well enjoy them ,it's like these cigars have calmed me down I still take 19 medications a day but I have no more Depression at all , I want to go and be strong and watch my grandchildren grow . again all I really want to say is again I'm very sorry for anyone I have hurt with words I never should have written so all's I want is a 2nd chance , thanks ; LBUSH49

Glad that you're doing well Larry.Everyone blows up at times.It's all good with me.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Comment

Glad to hear it Larry!
      T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Sounds like you have your life back...thats great...take care, God bless...

Teena

Comment

the cigarette companies called; they want you to be in an ad for them

Comment

Great to hear Larry, Now get out and oogle all the ladies!

Comment

Ive been thinking about my "secret santa".... I am really glad you feel better. Welcome back!
                T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Welcome back larry anty
                  Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

glad you're doing better, larry. right time of the year too.

oh yea....i'm still listening to the cd ya made for us.

Comment

thanks for letting me have a 2nd chance , you are a great bunch !

Comment

Originally posted by LBUSH49
                        thanks for letting me have a 2nd chance , you are a great bunch !
                        never give up larry .....all the best .

Comment

Keep puffing!

Comment

Glad to hear your back Larry! and feeling good! I smoke too, if I didn't I go crazy, tried to quit a while back but it didn't work

Comment

Best wishes, Larry.
                              Blog:
                              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Working...
                              X