No announcement yet.

"DOG" the bounty hunter has gone to the dawgs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has kids from how many mothers? Obviously there are issues ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by harley-lynn
      That sucks when you can't even trust your kids...I wonder if his son is just dating a black woman just to get his father angry...lol...
      If he wasn't a racist, there wouldn't be a problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_Nastier
        If he wasn't a racist, there wouldn't be a problem at all.
        ha,ha.......FO REAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
          The guy has kids from how many mothers? Obviously there are issues ...
          Yep. No love lost between him and his kids. His oldest son is in jail on drug charges and hates him too. His step daughter from a previous marriage (he's been married four times) said he hit on her constantly when she was 15 and gave her money to pick up prostitutes and buy him crack. He apparantly used to be a hard core crack head before getting into the bail/bounty hunter biz. Not exactly the father of the year type.
          Last edited by antiquity; 3 Nov 2007, 2:39 PM.

Comment

I love it when these people on high horses fall. It's a bad time for bigots and stupid people to be famous.

Comment

According to the Honolulu's Star Bulletin:

“In evaluating the circumstances of the last few days, A&E has decided to take Dog The Bounty Hunter' off the network’s schedule for the foreseeable future. We hope that Mr. Chapman continues the healing process that he has begun.”

http://dlisted.com/node/17636

It's one of their highest rated shows ... kaput ... gone. Tucker better share his cash ... lol.
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

yep, he screwed up like don imus. he's getting back on the air in december though i heard.

Comment

The Dog went totally Imus on his son because Tucker is in love with a black woman. Guess Tucker got pizzed and decided to tape and sell Dog's words. Holidays must be a real treat in the Chapman household.

"I'll take Uber Dysfunctional families for $500, Alex ..."
                  Last edited by LaMemChose; 4 Nov 2007, 4:59 PM. Reason: b was left off word black

Comment

The short and long versions of the tape are here:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/dog_...elebrity/64325

Scroll to the bottom... you know, where the dregs are!

Bob.
                    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

I read somewhere else on one of those sleazy sites I visit (Perez, DListed, X17online, etc) that he only received $15,000!

If I were Dog, I'd say it had better have been the million or what a cafuffle he caused for the whole family!

Comment

Working...
                      X