No announcement yet.

Heroes Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks lu2b, but nah. I watched Heroes again this morning to see what I missed the first time through, so it was all fresh in my mind.

Kensei may be immortal, which seems to be the most likely scenario linked to his non-aging. His chosen name, Adam, may be an indication that he was the first "Hero". I am slightly skeptical of that, though, as Kensei should have known he could regenerate before meeting Hiro if this were true.

A highly unlikely scenario: Kensei's power may be similar to Peter's, except a two-degrees-of-separation version. Hiro was around all of the Heroes just before going back in time, so Kensei may have absorbed their powers after coming into contact with Hiro. If true, Kensei is just as powerful as Peter.

I think the Haitian wiped Peter's memories. I don't think the Company knows that the Haitian is back with Noah.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Well, Stevie, guess you were right about the Haitian. So he did it to protect Peter? How many more episodes are in this season?
      Daniel

Comment

Season 2 was divided into two parts, Volume 2 and Volume 3. Volume 2 has three episodes left, with the last airing on December 3.

The Haitian wiped Peter's mind to help him, although that could mean anything. Did the Haitian arrange for Peter to be shipped to Ireland, out of the Company's hands?

That could be what he meant. Erase his memory so that he can find a new life in Ireland.

This episode added some intrigue.

Adam asked Peter if he was ready to save the world, and Adam said he was trying to help the world by going public and sharing his blood. Bob imprisoned Adam, meaning one of them is good and the other is bad. Bob also imprisoned Peter, a good guy, leaving the impression that Bob is bad.

Bob had said in an earlier episode that Adam was talking about a Holocaust, which is why they imprisoned him. Could Adam's blood be poisonous to humans, or possibly infected with the virus?

I guess it all depends on which character you believe.

Adam's goal is to make Hiro suffer, so that has to factor in somehow. Adam and Bob may both be bad, with one being more evil than the other. Then again, future Adam could feel regret for the virus being unleashed (assuming he had a role in it) and want to work with Peter to fix the past, becoming a real Hero.
        ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

So, I have been watching the first episodes again now that I know what transpired over the missing four months and noticed that I forgot a few things.

It's a group of 12, not 13. Linderman was Adam's disciple, so I had unconsciously added Adam to the group. Oops?

The person who killed Kaito Nakamura (Hiro's dad) was a white male who could survive a fall off of a building. That means it's either Adam, Peter, or an unknown. Adam is the likely culprit.

Andrea Petrelli was attacked by Matt's dad (Maury/the nightmare man) in the police station. Maury was working for Adam, but Andrea and Adam appear to have a working relationship in the future. For this to be true, either Adam turned pro-Company or Andrea turned against them.

Adam's note to Peter said they were right about the Company (trying to prevent them from helping humanity) and it was up to them to save the world. Adams trustworthiness is an unknown at this point, which leaves the possibilities wide open.

With Adam, we know that he wants to hurt Hiro. We can guess that he killed Kaito Nakamura, and Bob said that Maury was working with Adam to get Andrea Petrelli.

A potentially interesting twist is that Andrea told Matt and the other cop interrogating her for Kaito's death that she hadn't slept with him in a while. We know that Kaito is Hiro's father, but have never met his mother. Could Andrea be the mom of Nathan, Peter, and Hiro?

Over to Maury.

Maury had his picture with Kensei's symbol on it as well, so he may be a target himself. His alleged attack on Andrea may have been a defensive measure, as well as his attempt to kill Bob.

Maury's guilt (and collusion with Adam, and Adam's guilt) hinges on whether Bob is telling the truth, which is an unknown. Bob's character is shady, as he gave Monica a video iPod to learn whatever she wanted, only to then ask Mohinder to inject her with the modified Shanti virus.

Bob seems willing to remove the abilities of others, but not his own or those of his partners. HRG seems to be afraid of the Company and one of the company's operatives helped rescue Sylar (who kills people to acquire powers), so Bob may in fact be a liar.

Six of the twelve are unknowns at this point, so Bob could be working with them to eliminate others.

Who's left? Ah yes, Claire.

Maury tried using Niki to kill Bob with the virus, but she injected herself instead. Mohinder's blood didn't cure her, so Bob said they need Claire's healing ability to save Niki. They don't say how Bob knows her blood will save Niki, but the probable answer is that the Company tried using the virus against Adam and it failed. If true, Adam could be trying to get revenge on them. (Although the Adam/Andrea scenario of the futue would still be unclear.)

HRG wants to move the family because of her stunt with West, but Claire wants to stay. That may make her vulnerable.

Another interesting scenario: Adam may be the common ancestor of all current Heroes.

Comment

Only 3 episodes left of season 2. I think its doc suresh who kills claires dad as bob gives him a gun. They go after claire next to stop her healing ability.parkmans dad is stuck in his own nightmare which is his apartment where officer parkman grew up. Peter gets his memory back which was erased by haitain. Adam and peter go to save the world. These last episodes look good. I hope we dont have to wait long for season 3.
            Im also hooked on Jericho too which im waiting for season 2.
            I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Comment

Why is this season so short? As I recall, were'nt there 23 chapters last year?
              Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

"Stings like a bitch, doesn't it?"

So Elle is Bob's daughter. And Kaito was killed by Adam. Seems like things are wrapping up for the season.
                Daniel

Comment

Ok so, I thought HRG was going to die, which he does, right? And then comes back to life from an infusion of Claires blood wakes up as guest of the company.
                  Daniel

Comment

Working...
                  X