X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i miss mushroom hunting

i miss mushroom hunting.

** blinks **

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

Comment

I done some wild mushrooms about 2 yrs ago. WEW,, talk about takeing a trip and never leaveing the farm. Thought I was never going to come back to earth.

Comment

I used to go morel hunting love eating those(they just don't like me any more) washington I used to go out side of seattle (Buckly)and hut chantrells

Comment

My stepdad and I used to pick pine mushrooms during the oh so short season. $400 a day though, I couldn't complain.
          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

damn, how much are they a pound?
            here in Illinois we get $40.00/lb for Morell

Comment

today on the front page of the Kings weekly -

first of the season white truffles: $3,400/lb. Roughly $175 each.

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

Comment

Originally posted by darrel
                damn, how much are they a pound?
                here in Illinois we get $40.00/lb for Morell
                i must start a buisness regarding mushrooms....i remembered when i worked at charlie trotters restaurant in chicago ...the guy became very rich using mushrooms and french knowledge cusine.an amaizing menu....very tasty as well.expensive too.
                http://www.charlietrotters.com/restaurant/
                Last edited by adi chicago; 21 Oct 2007, 8:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by infinity
                  today on the front page of the Kings weekly -

first of the season white truffles: $3,400/lb. Roughly $175 each.

thats insane! don't you need a dog that is trained to sniff them out?
                  I know you don't want any pigs around.

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
                    i must start a buisness regarding mushrooms....i remembered when i worked at charlie trotters restaurant in chicago ...the guy became very rich using mushrooms and french knowledge cusine.an amaizing menu....very tasty as well.expensive too.
                    http://www.charlietrotters.com/restaurant/
                    How is the monk career going?!

Comment

Originally posted by hardluckhitshome
                      How is the monk career going?!
                      the nuns made me horny so i decided to find a better career.....lol.
                      i better go mushroom hunting .

Comment

only you could have made comment of sex and mushrooms in the same statement

Comment

Originally posted by darrel
                          only you could have made comment of sex and mushrooms in the same statement
                          lol ...have you ever ate a poisoning mushroom?i did ......the poison affected my sense of humor ....hehe.

Comment

I saw that there was a death angel on the opening picture(thats what we called them when I was a kid)

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
                              the nuns made me horny so i decided to find a better career.....lol.
                              i better go mushroom hunting .
                              That's true Adi you wouldn't want to "get into" any bad "habits."

Comment

Working...
                              X