Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i miss mushroom hunting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    i miss mushroom hunting

    i miss mushroom hunting.

    #2
    ** blinks **

    "ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

    Comment


      #3
      I done some wild mushrooms about 2 yrs ago. WEW,, talk about takeing a trip and never leaveing the farm. Thought I was never going to come back to earth.

      Comment


        #4
        I used to go morel hunting love eating those(they just don't like me any more) washington I used to go out side of seattle (Buckly)and hut chantrells

        Comment


          #5
          My stepdad and I used to pick pine mushrooms during the oh so short season. $400 a day though, I couldn't complain.
          www.worldonwheels.ca

          Comment


            #6
            damn, how much are they a pound?
            here in Illinois we get $40.00/lb for Morell

            Comment


              #7
              today on the front page of the Kings weekly -

              first of the season white truffles: $3,400/lb. Roughly $175 each.

              "ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by darrel
                damn, how much are they a pound?
                here in Illinois we get $40.00/lb for Morell
                i must start a buisness regarding mushrooms....i remembered when i worked at charlie trotters restaurant in chicago ...the guy became very rich using mushrooms and french knowledge cusine.an amaizing menu....very tasty as well.expensive too.
                http://www.charlietrotters.com/restaurant/
                Last edited by adi chicago; 21 Oct 2007, 8:39 PM.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by infinity
                  today on the front page of the Kings weekly -

                  first of the season white truffles: $3,400/lb. Roughly $175 each.

                  thats insane! don't you need a dog that is trained to sniff them out?
                  I know you don't want any pigs around.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by adi chicago
                    i must start a buisness regarding mushrooms....i remembered when i worked at charlie trotters restaurant in chicago ...the guy became very rich using mushrooms and french knowledge cusine.an amaizing menu....very tasty as well.expensive too.
                    http://www.charlietrotters.com/restaurant/
                    How is the monk career going?!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by hardluckhitshome
                      How is the monk career going?!
                      the nuns made me horny so i decided to find a better career.....lol.
                      i better go mushroom hunting .

                      Comment


                        #12
                        only you could have made comment of sex and mushrooms in the same statement

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by darrel
                          only you could have made comment of sex and mushrooms in the same statement
                          lol ...have you ever ate a poisoning mushroom?i did ......the poison affected my sense of humor ....hehe.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I saw that there was a death angel on the opening picture(thats what we called them when I was a kid)

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by adi chicago
                              the nuns made me horny so i decided to find a better career.....lol.
                              i better go mushroom hunting .
                              That's true Adi you wouldn't want to "get into" any bad "habits."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X