I just cannot believe this is happening to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cannot believe this is happening to me

Ok now I have your attention, whether you believe in a cure or not can you do this incy wincy little thing for moderator Steven Edwards?

The more hits he gets the number goes up and we get to make SCI an election issue - Just click

http://tinyurl.com/2686y7

No entering of email addresses or anything - just click. Thanks everyone

Also, if you feel inclined to really help, member JenJen hs a link too for additional hits so please click away http://tinyurl.com/2776rg

The hits are registered per IP address I believe, so if you have multiple systems or want to spam your buddies to help that would be great too. Cheers

Comment

I just saw Stevens link last night. I have clicked on it at least 3 times. I will continue to do so as long as it counts my vote. I have also sent an email to each of my friends in my email address book.

Comment

Thanks cara.
        ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

I have clicked it myself and sent it to "my people".

Comment

I clicked and MikeHuckabee shows up?
            Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Oww, that hurt.
              "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by Liz321
                I clicked and MikeHuckabee shows up?
                Here's a little explanation

Steven Edwards wrote -
                Mike Huckabee

I'm in on Mike Huckabee's V-Day webcast, where he'll answer questions live.

Everyone who sends 500 people to his site gets 10 entries into a drawing to be his "'personal guest" at the November debate. If I win, I will badger him all day about SCI research.

That said, I think he's the best Republican candidate. Even if you disagree or don't care about him, please email the following link to all of your friends and click the following link yourselves to help me help us:

Thanks.

Comment

still don't get it. Is there some magic that Steven will get the credit?.....but clicked a number of times! LOL!
                  Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

Comment

Originally posted by Liz321
                    still don't get it. Is there some magic that Steven will get the credit?.....but clicked a number of times! LOL!
                    Yep. Little elves (not Kucinich) count clicks and award them to me.

The more clicks I get, the better my chances of access to a Pres Candidate as a private citizen are. Access = cure question. Cure questions help us.
                    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Hehe. If you post this in R/S make sure you title it "nsfw - hot nudi pics inside." And then a "see them here" before the link. Bet you'd get a thousand clicks in one hour.

Nevermind. Just saw it in R/S. Hehe.

Originally posted by Cherry
                      Ok now I have your attention, whether you believe in a cure or not can you do this incy wincy little thing for moderator Steven Edwards?

The more hits he gets the number goes up and we get to make SCI an election issue - Just click

No entering of email addresses or anything - just click. Thanks everyone

Comment

I like elves!

Comment

I did it second time today, didn't think I could!
                          Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by antiquity
                            Hehe. If you post this in R/S make sure you title it "nsfw - hot nudi pics inside." And then a "see them here" before the link. Bet you'd get a thousand clicks in one hour.

Nevermind. Just saw it in R/S. Hehe.
                            Ha, good title in R and S hey? I hope the 116 inquisitive clickers followed through

Comment

I have a modem, router & firewall. It's probably the fire wall that does it, but every time I have to start or reboot my system, it gives me a new IP address.

So, right now the first link is over 620, and the second link is in the 200s...
                              4/6/97, car accident, C5. http://raccoon-kathleen.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X