orangejello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orangejello

There has been much speculation about orangejello . She has not posted since late spring. Her family wishes to share the following information.

We would like to thank all those who have expressed concern for orangejello here on the Care Cure forums. orangjello underwent flap surgery on her ankle in July and developed complications that left her very ill. It has been a difficult past few months but she is slowly recovering. We know that she has many friends here at Care Cure. We are hopeful she will be able to return to her laptop and the forums later in the fall. The message is a general one as our family has made the decision to allow orangejello to discuss the particulars when she returns. We will post another update in the future. Again we would like to thank you all for your concern and friendship for orangejello.
    John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Thank you John. I've been thinking of her a lot lately.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

I am very glad to see this public reassurance that her condition continues to improve.

Thanks John.
      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Second what Foolish Old said, thanks John.
        get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

Originally posted by quadvet
          Second what Foolish Old said, thanks John.
          Same here.

Comment

Thanks John

John, If we post messages to be read to Orangejello, will you see that the family gets them so OJ knows that she is in our thoughts and prayers?

OJ, you have more spuke and fire then most. Keep fighting girl we need and want you back here soon. Take care and be well.
            Best,
            Cheesecake
            Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

I agree. She's greatly missed on the boards as an articulate voice of reason. I hope to see her back as soon as possible.

Keep improving OJ!
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

John, If we post messages to be read to Orangejello, will you see that the family gets them so OJ knows that she is in our thoughts and prayers?

Posted by Cheesecake
                Absolutely, I will put together the good wishes from members as a get well card for OJ.

John
                "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Comment

Get well OJ, we all miss you very much!

Comment

Blessings to you and to your family.

Comment

Speedy healing OJ miss you on cc anty
                      Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

Amanda,

I hope you're back with us ASAP sharing your thoughts and emotions with all of us that relate to your journey in one way or another. You have been missed.

Godspeed,
                        Chris (cspanos).

P.S. John - thanks for the update!
                        Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Amanda, you have been in my thoughts so much, I miss your thoughts of reason and of fancy. Jim and I are watching a neighbor's parakeet while they are on vacation and our cat, Lizzzard, is a huge help, as you can imagine; at any rate they keep each other entertained! See, I even brought in a semi colon to bring a smile to you! Hope to see some more clever thoughts and incisive prose from you when you are ready. In the meantime I will try to restrain myself from teaching this bird any rough language. Deb

Comment

Can hardly wait to have her back.

Comment

Hi Amanda. I miss you. And your lego. Get better soon.
                              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X