Princess Bride Toys Due in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMemChose
    While I totally puffy heart love PB, I seriously doubt I'll buy any related items.
    Depending on the quality (and cost) of the toys, I may end up with a few.

Fezzik and a new keychain (if they have the one where Westley's yelling "Aaaaaas yoooooouuuu wiiiiish" while rolling down the hillside/mountainside) are my top priorities, as I sometimes say that IRL.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards
      Depending on the quality (and cost) of the toys, I may end up with a few.

Fezzik and a new keychain (if they have the one where Westley's yelling "Aaaaaas yoooooouuuu wiiiiish" while rolling down the hillside/mountainside) are my top priorities, as I sometimes say that IRL.
      Ohhhhhhh, a keychain with "Aaaaaaaas yooooooouuuuuu wiiiiiiish"? If it's available, could land on my bag for school this semester.

Comment

Reinterpreted as LEGOs:

...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

how old are you guys?

Comment

I'll be 28 next month.

Comment

I loved LEGOs as a kid. They're awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards
                Reinterpreted as LEGOs:

My son is starting university this year. I still have my son's LEGOS. They may yet be my retirement fund given the price of LEGOS theses days!

adi ? ? ? ... is 47 too old to play with them once or twice a year?

William

... rolling since 1989

BE NICE!It's free

P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

TWITTER: @MacBerry

Comment

Good work Steven, as always you deliver more and better than ever asked to deliver!!

Mary
                  1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by Duramater
                    Good work Steven, as always you deliver more and better than ever asked to deliver!!

Mary
                    Oh no! Mary is friends with Stevie?
                    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                    J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

If only that were true, Mary. If only...

Comment

Originally posted by Juke_spin
                        Oh no! Mary is friends with Stevie?
                        Once Steven's legbag leaked on my hand when I was adjusting his sock and pants leg. That makes him another one of my adopted sons. Move over Scott, John and Jacquie, you have a new brother. He is a red head, don't snicker.

LOL
                        1FineSpineRN

Comment

Working...
                        X