Hurtful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurtful.

What is the most hurtful thing that happened to you or you're afraid will happen to you?

It already happened getting my SCI.
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

i'm living my most hurtful thing right now.. and i'm afraid that i will live like that FOREVER
      http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

Comment

SCI and aging. After walking around for 30 years I lost my ability to walk again and nobody really believes me, not even the health personale. And ABs think I am lazy, I have been walking so long so they don't understand that I can't anymore and they are suspicious and treat me like that.
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Being perma-hurt, could it get any worse?

f
          ight

Comment

The most hurtful thing was my daughters accident, what I am afraid to happen, losing one of my kids.
            sigpic

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

Comment

Wthout a doubt the most hurtful thing is my injury.

Comment

Hmm ... paralysis at 12 was bad but kids are resiliant.

The worst thing was a phone call from David after 5 years that it was over. Then I saw him spiral into addiction and go through his savings and inheritance in one year. He was with another alcoholic but wouldn't leave me to my life. It's a tie between that and my mother dying when I was 23yrs old.
                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

My wife taking my 3 daughters away when I broke my neck...the combination was the worst I ever hurt.

Most afraid of something bad happening to my daughters.

Funny, to me, if it weren't for this, my SCI seems simple and easy, hard as it is being C5/6 complete.
                  get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

That's tough quadvet.

For me it was right after breaking my neck followed by learning all of the wonderful issues associated with SCI.

Comment

My childhood was the most hurtful thing that's happened to me. What I fear the most? Anyone hurting my children. Thankfully, they are 16 and 13 now and safe, too.

bbs

Comment

my injury caused by others ...they are free and no justice was done[usa]and here[romania]to live in my house and to know that maybe soon [october ,the final verdict by a corrupt judicial system will kill me and my family [outdoors sleeping].

Comment

Adi, I'm sorry to hear that you had / continue to have such an awful time with the legal system. There is something particularly difficult about unresolved issues related to the injury that disrupted all of our lives.

Having said this, I am wondering if any of the other SCI's out there have experienced returned grief of all past losses when you experience a new loss? Example: My wonderful Chocolate Lab died two weeks ago and I sank into a horrible depression. I re-experienced the grief and loss related to my SCI along with the other losses of precious people and animals that have occured since my / SCI which happened 19 years ago. Has anybody else had this experience?

Comment

Originally posted by P. J.
                            I am wondering if any of the other SCI's out there have experienced returned grief of all past losses when you experience a new loss?
                            Yes, and it always makes me wonder why, why all the hurt and pain and suffering. It hurts.
                            get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

Not my injury, but still to painful to mention.

Comment

Working...
                              X