My Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=vgrafen]
    Knock off indulging your misery. ----------------- You got so much going for you, I'm envious! So snap outta your whining-bullshit, and suck it up. [QUOTE]

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh I love it, Not even a HINT of sarcasm here, the solution to 98% of north americans problems SOLVED. Now if it were only as satisfying to RECEIVE this advice as it is to give it

Sorry you're having a rough patch man

Comment

Geno........there's a handful of people I admire for their attitude, life and the way they treat others in the way they post on CC. You're one of them.

I've been through the post SCI marital wringer. PM me if you want.
      C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Hey Geno ..... maybe you just need a little light to help you out of the dark place you're in !! You're only allowed to hide behind that rock for a wee while and then you have to post another pic of Topanga to share with us .... such a sweetie pie .... and just let us know you're okay !
        My Bill goes to where you're at every now and then too ... he was never a wrestler but he could have been ... we both miss his big old self .. we've been married almost 30 years and I've wanted to hit him over the head with a frying pan a time or two .. but we're stubborn and be damned if we're going to let sci beat us down ... just let some time pass ... and then come back !! Westcoast's idea is a good one .. pour the wine and tell your woman how you're feeling .... nothing sexier than a sensitive man just being real ...

Obieone
        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
        Jane Siberry

Comment

Zaphod, I get no pleasure out of giving G advice. That ain't what I'm about.

Maybe I'm not smart enough to figure out your post, but am I right or not? If I'm not, clue me in; what should he do?
          vgrafen

My book, 'Scouring the globe for a cure: a disabled man's experiences with stem cell treatment' is available at Booklocker at the following address:

www.booklocker.com/books/2857.html

A percentage of every sale goes to CareCure.

Comment

Originally posted by van damn
            I guess my life is one to be nothing but sorrow.I reach out but never grab and hold on.Always hurt the people I love.Maybe I demand to much from people I hold dear to my heart.I give 100% while others do nothing.I hate myself.I have too much venom in my soul.I need to find why I'm like this.I LOVE LAURA but all I do is hurt her.She deserve's more then me.I have alot of demon killing to do.
            vgrafen, you just can't help yourself can you? Where in his post does Geno ask for advice?

He was after a little sympathy and a few anonymous shoulders to cry on.
            Last edited by Timaru; 20 Jul 2007, 4:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
              Geno's last posting activity was this very thread. Hope you're okay Geno!
              He signed into MySpace yesterday so hopefully things are fine. I think everyone needs a little time away from CC sometimes...maybe that's what it is.

Geno--Keep your head up, mister.
              If there is light
              it will find
              you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Timaru, Geno may not have directly 'asked' for advice, but he certainly was seeking sympathy. I felt it my obligation to slap some manhood at him.

Am I wrong? What do you suggest?
                vgrafen

My book, 'Scouring the globe for a cure: a disabled man's experiences with stem cell treatment' is available at Booklocker at the following address:

www.booklocker.com/books/2857.html

A percentage of every sale goes to CareCure.

Comment

Geno, how are you doing? Don't let yourself get down too much, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by vgrafen
                    Timaru, Geno may not have directly 'asked' for advice, but he certainly was seeking sympathy. I felt it my obligation to slap some manhood at him.

Than I suggest you let 'real' men take care of it. Haha, just bustin' yer balls. But seriously, nobody enjoys an ass chewing when they're already feeling shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by vgrafen

There are/were a few moaners on here that needed a "manhood slap" but Geno isn't one of them. As far as I can remember this is the first "woe is me" post he's ever penned, so I would suggest........

........ sympathy.

Comment

[quote=Timaru]
                        There are/were a few moaners on here that needed a "manhood slap" but Geno isn't one of them. As far as I can remember this is the first "woe is me" post he's ever penned, so I would suggest........

........ sympathy.
                        I totally agree with you.

All of Geno post(s) are loving and endearing toward his little family. He's always has encouraging words when others had needed them.

Geno, what ever stress your having I hope its short-lived.
                        I will be looking forward of more pictures of your beautiful baby girl.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru

........ sympathy.
                          If he "penned" that sympathy's not indicated. Maybe the patent office and Ripley's.

Hang in, Geno. Tomorrow's sun is waiting to break.
                          "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Geno I hope things look up soon for you......when you get to the bottom the only place to go is up......((((((((hugs for Geno, Laura, and Topanga))))))
                            Last edited by darkeyed_daisy; 21 Jul 2007, 1:02 PM.
                            T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

HEY CAJUN! You're leavin' a lot of people hanging here bud.

Hope you are off demon killing. We all have things we wish we wouldn't have done. Our loved ones usually forgive us before we forgive ourselves.
                              "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE
                                I'll be back tomorrow.Clearing my head.
                                Be yourself!!!
                                http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
                                BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
                                Sponsored Athlete
                                http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
                                www.genegvd.com

Comment

Working...