Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which is the most longevive animal on earth?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    which is the most longevive animal on earth?

    which is the most longevive animal on earth?
    think hard before you answer please.

    #2
    if this isn't a joke, i'll go with giant tortoise.
    http://www.dsportsman.com

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by wheelz99
      if this isn't a joke, i'll go with giant tortoise.
      no try again ..is not a joke ...i thought as well that the giant tortoise [gallapagos]is the one...i was wrong.

      Comment


        #4
        Are you asking what species has been on earth the longest, or what species lives the longest?
        sigpic

        Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Robynbird569
          Are you asking what species has been on earth the longest, or what species lives the longest?
          what species lives the longest.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by wheelz99
            if this isn't a joke, i'll go with giant tortoise.
            i figued the same... ask.com confirmed it, 177 years
            "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

            Comment


              #7
              Larry King

              Comment


                #8
                ok, a giant tortoise with sci.
                http://www.dsportsman.com

                Comment


                  #9
                  clint eastwood?
                  http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

                  Comment


                    #10
                    bunyip

                    Comment


                      #11
                      roaches...can't kill them...too many...bug sprayinng them, they think it's purfume...lol...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Greenland Right Whales (also called Bowhead whales) may live to be over 200 years old, although that's apparently still under debate. One was found recently with the remains of a 19th century harpoon still embedded in it's body, and it had apparently been an adult at the time of the attack.

                        Of course, many deep sea organisms have very slow metabolisms and may have very extensive life-spans, but we obviously don't know much about them.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by JimD
                          Greenland Right Whales (also called Bowhead whales) may live to be over 200 years old, although that's apparently still under debate. One was found recently with the remains of a 19th century harpoon still embedded in it's body, and it had apparently been an adult at the time of the attack.

                          Of course, many deep sea organisms have very slow metabolisms and may have very extensive life-spans, but we obviously don't know much about them.
                          bravo jim d.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            next question professor adi?
                            http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Ivica Rod
                              next question professor adi?
                              soon my friend..let me think and have few more beers.lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X