No announcement yet.

Facebook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've resigned myself to getting my ass kicked by a couple of girls.
    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

LOL ... I'm the 'multiple game player' ... and when I was in high school, I used to call myself the Human Thesaurus. lol
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

this is the first I have heard of it, but if there is no ads like myspace I'll try it

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
          LOL ... I'm the 'multiple game player' ... and when I was in high school, I used to call myself the Human Thesaurus. lol
          oh wonderful. NOW you tell me!
          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I'm a big Facebook fan. It's a fantastic way to keep up w/ friends.

edit: the CareCure group has 43 members as of today... that grew quickly.
            Last edited by -scott-; 24 Oct 2007, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darrel
              this is the first I have heard of it, but if there is no ads like myspace I'll try it
              There are ads, but they're unobtrusive. It's a much cleaner system than MySpace.

Comment

It's addicting! I declare that I will win this scrabble game ... lol.
                That's awfully cocky for a woman in second place and just wait until I get some freaking vowels!

Christopher au contraire, that's to a couple of chicks
                Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Take my vowels. PLEASE TAKE MY DAMN VOWELS!
                  If there is light
                  it will find
                  you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by christopher
                    I've resigned myself to getting my ass kicked by a couple of girls.
                    You mean a couple of ladies don't you? Yes I am sucking up to said ladies.

Comment

keep in mind...

MySpace was bought box Fox Broadcasting in July 05.

If you use MySpace, you are indirectly channeling money into the Republican coffers.

Way to go on switching.

Comment

And did I read right that Microsoft is trying to buy Facebook?
                        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Pruett
                          edit: the CareCure group has 43 members as of today... that grew quickly.
                          44 now.

I want to lose in style like CK. How do I join a game?
                          ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

You're in like flin ... I invited Nic too ... we're going to beat you both and show you that women rule the universe (back me up here Les).

Two words: Human Thesaurus.

I'm off to bed. No more midnights - yay!

Comment

And did I read right that Microsoft is trying to buy Facebook?
                              sorta. Microsoft just bought 1.6% of Facebook for $240mil.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...5pvvZLewkJ5aVQ

Comment

You're in like flin ... I invited Nic too ... we're going to beat you both and show you that women rule the universe (back me up here Les).

Two words: Human Thesaurus.
                                You may. I haven't played Scrabble in years.

The apps giving me an error: "There are still a few kinks Facebook and the makers of Scrabulous are trying to iron out. We appreciate your patience as we try to fix these issues. Your problem has been logged - if it persists, please come back in a few days. Thanks!"

I think it's trying to save my pride.

I'm off to bed. No more midnights - yay!
                                G'night!
                                ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Working...
                                X