No announcement yet.

Facebook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Courtney Jasper was a CC member too.I deleted her when I read she joined the group "Para Princess".I clicked to see what the group was and upon reading.."watch my lifeless legs and floppy feet" I got disgusted and felt "they" were probably devo/devotee..ugh

Anybody know anything about Lee Dennis?

Comment

Originally posted by leschinsky View Post

Sue I haven't heard from Adi on facebook.
      He posted just yesterday..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

I was just about to accept Courtney Jasper's friend request....
        Shannon
        C6/7 incomplete
        20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
        "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
        - Burt Bacharach

Comment

Originally posted by quad79 View Post
          I thought Courtney Jasper was a CC member too.I deleted her when I read she joined the group "Para Princess".I clicked to see what the group was and upon reading.."watch my lifeless legs and floppy feet" I got disgusted and felt "they" were probably devo/devotee..ugh

Anybody know anything about Lee Dennis?
          see post 174
          Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by leschinsky View Post
            see post 174
            Eww..so that was him,huh? Ugh,they're everywhere!

Comment

I just got messaged by David Griesel. Careful ladies .. he's been after disabled women for more than ten years. I remember him from waaaay back. Definite devo.

I reported him for abuse on Facebook.
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I learned about Courtney Jasper after a couple of days of her/him/it being my Fb friend. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Felt as though I needed a shower. If I don't know someone from real, interacting in person, face-to-face life or from here I don't add them.

I have not been tagged by Griesel fortunately. Thanks for the heads up Lynnifer. Does he post here at CC under a name or names?

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have a clue who's devo or not around here on CC. I'm also going to be paring my Facebook page down a bit soon ... too many people that just know me from here and I'm not sure about them.

What is wrong with that guy, David? He's been at it for more than ten years now!?!
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                    What is wrong with that guy, David? He's been at it for more than ten years now!?!
                    Is he the guy that always says he is from S Africa and doesn't leave you alone even when you tell hm to?
                    www.cawvsports.org
                    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Originally posted by Aly View Post
                      Is he the guy that always says he is from S Africa and doesn't leave you alone even when you tell hm to?
                      I had a guy always harrass me on myspace.David from S.Africa,his profile pic was him standing in front of an airplane

Comment

That's exactly the one ... weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by quad79 View Post
                          I had a guy always harrass me on myspace.David from S.Africa,his profile pic was him standing in front of an airplane
                          Yes, that is the one. He finds me every site I am on. WTF man take a hint!!
                          www.cawvsports.org
                          The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                          We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

I've been kind of MIA on here lately. The bickering gets kinda old ;-(

Here's my Facebook link (I think) if anyone wants to hit me up there!

Couldn't find the link... just search David Weiser Lancaster Pa network. I'm there. My current profile pic is of me and my girls with a blue background.

Have a great day all!

Dave
                            Last edited by Herco16; 4 Apr 2009, 10:37 AM.
                            Dave

Comment

Not addressing this to anybody in particular but why would you add people to your friend list that you didn't know? I have never understood that. But lots of people do add anybody who sends them a request. That just seems to be asking for trouble or inviting devos to look at whatever you have on your profile. Including your friend list so they can then hit up even more unsuspecting people. Even when people told me they were from care cure unless I had built up some kind of friendship with them outside of the forums or they were an established member with a substantial posting history I would reject the request. I know you can set your profile for different privacy levels for people you don't know well. But it just seemed to make more sense not to add people I didn't know. I guess if you are involved with advocacy or something like that you would want to add as many people as you could. But other than that I can't think of a reason.

I recently asked a life long friend of mine how many people she actually knew well on her facebook friend list. She had something like 205 people. She said the truth was many of them she didn't know at all or only had a very tenuous connection with. So I asked her why are they on your list. She didn't know. We laughed about it. But seriously it made me wonder.
                              Last edited by orangejello; 4 Apr 2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
                                Well, I've gone from 0 to 300 plus since I posted it. But I can always use more! I've got my CC crowd, local crip crowd, my messenger crowd, my family crowd, my high school crowd and random others usually met through lexulous. I use it to play lexulous the most and stalk my friends. My mom is pissed I beat her so much, as is my aunt, lynnifer, assorted ex girlfriends...
                                Wow, I wish I could gain friends that fast like you did. Maybe I should make some posts like this on various forums and see what happens! Somehow I don't see that working all that well though

Comment

Working...
                                X