No announcement yet.

Music that gets you pumped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vgrafen , Montrose , your old. i saw them once , good old Sammy in his early days. those guys sure could rock. they have lot great songs. my fav for pumping when i was normal was Stairway buy Zep. starts out nice and slow , picks up little for awhile , then all hell breaks loose , then a little cuddling at the end. (women like the cuddling part)
    oh well

Comment

Soundgarden!
      "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
      http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

Lynrd Skynrd, Sammy Hagar, Kiss, Ted Nugent

Comment

Also, drum line music gets me going. I love it. It's actually the only thing about high school that I really miss.
          If there is light
          it will find
          you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by jbinny
            I'm just curious as to what other people listen to when they're lifting, on their hand bike, or just feel like breaking something.

Dig deep into those iPod libraries and play lists, and post the video if you can find it!
            Deep Purple, Uriah Heep & Queen
            http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

Philadelphia Freedom (yes I Do)

Twist and Shout - beatles

Maybe I'm Amazed - wings

Like a Rolling Stone - dylan (how does it feel)
              Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
              Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

brand new, dropkick murphys, alkaline trio
                "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                  They don't look or sound anything like AIC..
                  They sure as hell try to, and just come off as a weak imitation. They try to copy almost every aspect of AIC, music, vocals, imagery, etc. And then to make things sadder, they even steal their name from AIC. It's weak as hell, but I'm sure it rocks the trailer park after a few gallons of PBR.

This ''band'' you love so much... when are they gonna' hit it big, ya know, make it?
                  And why am I supposed to care? A bands popularity usually has nothing to do with their musical talent, take for example... all the garbage you listen to. I'm sure Britney Spears and all of her clones "made it" because they are talented musicians, good point.

Atleast the groups I like the members can actually play... unlike this mess you call music. Anyone can be a ''garbage'' band...
                  SYL can outplay Pickledick without even trying. Of course the complexity and intensity of real music goes right over your head, total surprise.

Here's a song from the album I mentioned, for those of you who can appreciate talent.
                  De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

Originally posted by Myc0
                    It's weak as hell, but I'm sure it rocks the trailer park after a few gallons of PBR.
                    Hell yeah it does.. we make sure we put out the pink flamingos when we inflate the kiddie pool and break out the boxed wine.

I'm sure Britney Spears and all of her clones "made it" because they are talented musicians, good point.
                    Did I say Britney? Hardly.. please pay attention. I know it's hard to comprehend when you need a sludge change. Go fix yer hair, I'll wait.

SYL can outplay Pickledick without even trying.
                    So when are they? Chad Kroeger is quite possibly this era's finest guitarist.. oh wait, second behind your bands guitarist.. what's his name, or better yet, whose the band?

They are better than Disturbed too? David Draiman's vocals are unmatched by anyone!!! Compare your vocalist to him.. you are clueless.

Here's a song from the album I mentioned
                    What was wrong with the ''mess'' I chose? It's all garbage. Keep posting more as you only keep proving my point. If being lyrical geniuses is defined by saying the word fuck every other word, then all hail SYL!!!
                    Last edited by 2jazzyjeff; 06-03-2007, 11:54 PM.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

These may seem like stereotypically gay choices but Madonna's Confessions on a Dance Floor and Gloria Estefan's Gloria! are both all dance music throughout. Great albums to get your groove on to!

Comment

Todd even if I didn't know you...I would say those are some gay picks

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais
                          These may seem like stereotypically gay choices but Madonna's Confessions on a Dance Floor and Gloria Estefan's Gloria! are both all dance music throughout. Great albums to get your groove on to!
                          Of course absolutely Monsieur Todd ....

And ... K' I'm a brat ..... but I do think this might work to work out ... too ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzA0nG_PurQ
                          ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                          Jane Siberry

Comment

I'm on a roll ... how about ... Dilana ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK4VH...elated&search=

Obieone

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                            Jane Siberry

Comment

And then of course .... where oh where would we be without .... Jesse Cook .... pump it up ... pump it up ...... with life Amigos .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSfs5PKnKI ....

Obieone

Jane Siberry

Comment

Did I say Britney? Hardly.. please pay attention.
                                No, I said Britney, in response to your implication that musical talent equals commercial success. Try to follow along, should I bring flash cards next time?

Chad Kroeger is quite possibly this era's finest guitarist

what's his name, or better yet, whose the band?
                                Geez, lay off the paint thinner. I guess I am bringing flash cards next time.

They are better than Disturbed too? David Draiman's vocals are unmatched by anyone!!!
                                That's a good one, keep 'em coming chuckles.

What was wrong with the ''mess'' I chose? It's all garbage. Keep posting more as you only keep proving my point. If being lyrical geniuses is defined by saying the word fuck every other word, then all hail SYL!!!
                                I haven't heard the song you posted, and I've heard that their last couple of albums didn't match the staggering intensity of City. It probably does sound the same to you, but hey that's your loss. Ahhhh, does Momma spank little Jeffy if he plays music with bad words in it? I never said anything about their lyrics, I was talking about their incredible musical abilities, though I don't know why I'm preaching to the deaf.
                                De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

Working...
                                X