Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know You're "A Person With A Disability" When

You get on lists that produce emails like this:

What Mom really wants...is a lift chair! Mother's Day is May 13th. Order a lift chair by April 30th so Mom is sitting pretty on her special day

What a tender sentiment!
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Lol, too funny, Foolish Old!

To this list I'd add -

You know you're "a person with a disability" when...
    someone gives you a birthday present of a disabled parking badge holder, complete with embossed wheelchair symbol.

Comment

LOL You know you have a disability, when you look in front of you there is a crotch or rear looking at ya.
      Jerry

Comment

You really know ...

when the maitre' D always gives you the worst table in the house.

Hey, we tip, too! And not just out of our chairs.

Comment

You Know...

You're a person with a disibility when your upper arms are larger in girth than your thighs.

You're a person with a disability when women begin trusting you.

You're a person with a disability when your personal fragrence is
          ode de urine.

You're a person with a disibility when you personify, "Shit Happens."

You're a person with a disibility when your van's adaptable hardware cost more than the original vehicle.

You're a person with a disibility when you have more than two pocket doors in your home.

You're a person with a disibility when for your next birthday you really want that lift chair from Spin Life.
          You C.A.N.
          Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old
            What Mom really wants...is a lift chair!
            Oh, good gods! I think not. Although my mother was thrilled when her BIL gave her a walking cane with a sword in it.

C.

Comment

You know you're dis when

... when your new chair costs more than your first car.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old
                You get on lists that produce emails like this:

What Mom really wants...is a lift chair! Mother's Day is May 13th. Order a lift chair by April 30th so Mom is sitting pretty on her special day

What a tender sentiment!
                ... when you can understand why that's funny.

Comment

when the waitress asks the person beside you, "Does he drink water?"
                  C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

when you ask for the soup du jour and you're offered a 'nice big bowl of cold applesauce' instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck
                      You're a person with a disibility when your upper arms are larger in girth than your thighs.

You're a person with a disability when women begin trusting you.

You're a person with a disability when your personal fragrence is
                      ode de urine.

You're a person with a disibility when you personify, "Shit Happens."

You're a person with a disibility when your van's adaptable hardware cost more than the original vehicle.

You're a person with a disibility when you have more than two pocket doors in your home.

You're a person with a disibility when for your next birthday you really want that lift chair from Spin Life.

I think you're ready for Comedy Central.

Comment

You're a person with a disability when talking to a woman's breasts is socially acceptable.

You're a person with a disability when bodily function become big events.

You're a person with a disability when you get asked "what happened" or "can you have sex" more than 5 times per day.

You're a person with a disability when you get to cut in line and nobody objects.
                        http://www.dsportsman.com

Comment

Debbie would say "You know you're a person with a disability when you regularly get banged upside the head by two-ton purses"
                          Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
                          - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Racing
                            Oh, good gods! I think not. Although my mother was thrilled when her BIL gave her a walking cane with a sword in it.

C.
                            If I ever meet your mother, remind me to be very, VERY respectful!
                            Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
                            - Albert Einstein

Comment

You're going through old papers and think you should frame your first invoice for medical supplies.
                              "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                              J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
                              X