A Thread to bitch and complain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thread to bitch and complain?

I want to be able to vent, sometimes. What about having a forum dedicated to general bitching and moaning?
    I know it would be very repetitive, but so what.

I have burning legs, a sore butt, stomach aching too often, my back feels like the "tingler" has grabbed my spine (from a horror movie I saw when I was a boy). My ribs hurt. I'm angry about this. I'm angry!

I am anxious about not studying enough in these last days of this semester at college.

I'm concerned at the cost of living that uses up all my resources.

I need help and support to try to live in the house I bought when I was able bodied and working. Funding for mods seems very limited. I'm still on a long waiting list. Who knows what they will offer when my turn comes around.

I gotta go study!
    Last edited by Obieone; 08-10-2012, 07:24 PM. Reason: Just added an icon !
    Rich

damn sci ,we need a cure.my opinion.
    i vented.

Comment

I thought all of them were to bitch and complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho
        I thought so too!
        Daniel

Comment

I'm game for whining right now. I'm sure there's another thread around here with that theme already, but the more the merr...uhh...pissy.

Let's see, for what I pay for Peapod (internet grocery shopping) they better damn well get here on time. Got a call saying they would be 15 minutes late earlier. Now they are 1 hour late, tried calling for an eta, but offices closed. Last week they were 15 minutes late. Seems Thursday is bad or something all of a sudden, for the last few years they are rather punctual. And one of my pet peeves is tardyness. Oh look, here they are...guess who's not getting a tip tonight

Comment

pararich, a forum? It'll never happen. If you want such a place just modify the title/topic of this, your very own thread. Then keep it alive and you/we will have as-good-as-a-forum going. And all becuase you were insightfull and enterprising enough to step up to the plate for the rest of us miserable, undeserving gimps.
            "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
            J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho
              Ditto.

C.

Comment

I'm playing Devil's Advocate here (to steal Andy's line) ...

It is such a beautiful day out .. I've been feeling terrific .. and I have most of the weekend off.
                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Vent in the Pain forum - other folks do (myself included.)
                  Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
                    I'm playing Devil's Advocate here (to steal Andy's line) ...

It is such a beautiful day out .. I've been feeling terrific .. and I have most of the weekend off.
                    Yeah, well, I'm with Lynnifer. My arse looks infinitely better. Thinking of a slow roll to outdoors to just sit in the sun and "be" for a few.

Hey, Lynnifer. Maybe someone will gritch about us being joyful in the vent thread, eh?

Ohhhhhh, Andy. You get Peapod. Lucky you. I forget you're in Chicago.

I ditto Carol's ditto to Mike's sentiment.

Comment

WWCR do?

Would Christopher Reeve bitch and complain?

What do you have to bitch and complain about?

Life is good!
                      Life is great!

titanium4motion
                      "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

We are lucky to get a pizza delivered here and that is if you live right in the middle of town.....groceries forget it!!!! We only have two grocery stores LOL.... Delivery might be nice...I hate grocery shopping.
                        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Yeah, it definately helps with the carrying things part. Sometimes I kind of wish I had a powerchair...it would free up an arm. Could push a shopping cart then and really haul tons of crap then. I guess it does save time though, I'm really not up for wasting an hour+ doing that most days.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium4motion
                            Would Christopher Reeve bitch and complain?

What do you have to bitch and complain about?

Life is good!
                            Life is great!

titanium4motion
                            Umm okay...

Comment

The closest I've come to Peapod here is use of a college student. In the past I sent him my grocery list via e. He had a check for the grocer signed by me and okayed by the store manager who knew why this guy was shopping for me, had my signed personal check. The guy did my shopping and delivered to me. I paid him by the hour to run errands with a minimum guarantee.

He'd also take my dog with him on other errands because she loved to ride. He got extra for including my then Wonder Dog. She was crazy about him and him her so it worked great.

Before he'd leave, I'd write another check made payable to the grocer for the next week.

Lather, rinse. Repeat as needed.

Mom has done it for me while my skin heals.

Believe it or not, looking forward to just being in the farkin' grocery again. LOL Last night I escaped my apartment for a short time, rolled to my Uncle's for pizza and a visit with him and Wonder Dog. My arse is no worse for the wear.

Tomorrow's adventure of the heal thy gimpy arse kind? An afternoon sitting in the sun with my iPod catching rays and a few good tunes. As long as it doesn't get too hot, shouldn't hurt me for a couple of hours.

I'll be hell on wheels when I cut myself loose and my arse completely heals.

Comment

Working...
                              X