No announcement yet.

A Thread to bitch and complain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today when I went to get out of the shower my towel was gone. Sometime during the shower the cat opened the door. ):
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Originally posted by addiesue View Post
      Today when I went to get out of the shower my towel was gone. Sometime during the shower the cat opened the door. ):
      OMG that is funny! Not, of course when you are dripping wet and unable to reach the towel, but the fact that the little feline made off with it is so typical. Dogs want to serve humans, cats know that humans should serve cats!

Comment

I am the Alpha Mega. Biteeeee me. Everyone has peace. My dog Buddy jumped on the today an my bladder started moving after two days of nothing. A dog is abest persons friend. He even wanted to bite the phome man, nut not people he knows / nose?

Comment

Hehe the cat didn't take the towel just made the whole situation much colder and worse by opening the door for no reason while I was taking a shower.
          I should get better at my story telling skills.
          Anyway I took the towel when I was running around the night before minus a few items of clothes when the dog started barking hysterically at nothing. I grabbed the towel from it's spot to investigate. Everyone needs a towel to stay covered while fending off an attacker. . .
          If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Today when I went to get out of the shower my towel was gone. Anyway I took the towel when I was running around the night before minus a few items of clothes when the dog started barking hysterically at nothing. I grabbed the towel from it's spot to investigate. Everyone needs a towel to stay covered while fending off an attacker. . .
            Good for you for always knowing where your towel is! As anyone familiar with the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy knows:

A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value - you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to- hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you - daft as a bush, but very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitchhiker) discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitchhiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitchhiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man (or woman) to be reckoned with.
            I'm sure the attacker, once he saw the towel, would immediately recognize that you were a force to be reckoned with and high-tailed it on out of there ASAP.
            It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Everyone needs a towel to stay covered while fending off an attacker. . .
              Hence the old adage, "take a towel if you're going to a gun fight".........

....... I may have got that wrong.

Comment

Ah-ha, I see your problem Addie, "stupid boys", you've set yer sights a bit young, now MEN is a different story.

Comment

UTIs, UTIs, UTIs! I can't kick these things. Today I cathed and my pee looked like V8 juice! Red and completely opaque. Every time I think I've beat the bug it comes back even worse. Oh, and two new pressure sores on my foot.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsylady View Post
                    Wow I got my butt reamed in a tread post earlier with Tigerr
                    No, you didn't get "reamed."

I mean now my clinical Depression is bothering me and I want to go ...Cry
                    Is this sarcasm?

No one knows how UnDepressed Clinically I Think I am without my Tums and Mones .
                    Making light of clinical depression? That's fucking attractive.

C.

Comment

I just had to explain on a Norwegian forum that disable people are male or female too. Seems like disable people have lost their sex and have been neutral
                      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Depression is a rough thing . Clinical Depression is not something I am making fun of ...
                        If you feel Depressed and sad it's your problem . I am getting in the Clinical mood for Food
                        You love to copy ' paste but dont have originality . You lack originality Some people dont like this that and theyre the copy cats'
                        Not I said the Fly and off it flew onto the shoe ....
                        Now I want to Cry
                        But who want's to rip my head off and S**t Down my neck before ?

Comment

Nooo it's not Sarcasm I am Clinicallly Hungry ok ? let me go eat my food now said the brown cow
                          Someone pass me the tums ''

Comment

I've got the worst uti I've ever had.I've pee'd everywhere my butt has been planted this weekend.I stink even though I'm clean!Ugh.....
                            Sorry zero,same thing here.My dr told me today."yea,your results come back positive for blood too".Really,ya think?!

Plus my pain is killing me.It hurts to be up,it hurts to lay down.On top of that my blood pressure is causing so much fatigue that holding my head up is exhausting.

It just NEVER ends..

Comment

Originally posted by quad79 View Post
                              I've got the worst uti I've ever had.I've pee'd everywhere my butt has been planted this weekend.I stink even though I'm clean!Ugh.....
                              Sorry zero,same thing here.My dr told me today."yea,your results come back positive for blood too".Really,ya think?!

Plus my pain is killing me.It hurts to be up,it hurts to lay down.On top of that my blood pressure is causing so much fatigue that holding my head up is exhausting.

It just NEVER ends..
                              Ouch. So sorry you are feeling lousy, and hope that it gets better ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by gypsylady View Post
                                Depression is a rough thing . Clinical Depression is not something I am making fun of ...
                                If you feel Depressed and sad it's your problem .
                                You're a wack job and a liar apparently.

C.

Comment

Working...
                                X