A Thread to bitch and complain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexis68 View Post
    I so relate. After my injury things life is a b*. It makes me sad that people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it. I am anxious about everything - bills, future, world's destiny.. I feel for you. You're not alone
    Alexis,
    I hope you can feel more peaceful about things.
    I'm working on it.
    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
      If you want to feel better about yourself watch that film clip you posted here once of you and your little house in the woods.

It was fantastic, remember you're still the same man as the guy presenting the film.
      Thanks Timaru,
      I watched the film again. It lifted my spirits a bit.
      Last edited by pararich; 7 Apr 2012, 9:05 PM.
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
        It is a lovely place, though I would find it lonesome especially in winter months. Rich you should get a dog, and a room mate. or better yet, invite a care cure member out for a visit to beautifil Bucks county Pennsylvania. I suggest the fall months as the most amazing.

I was thinking if you didn't mind, I would drop in around fest time and grace you with my self and my ukulele.

You're welcome to stop in, Jody.
        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Lazlo View Post
          Back spasms and roaring nerve pain making everything so difficult, I spend every day counting the minutes until I can get back in bed. If I didn't have an office job I don't think I'd ever get out of bed. Thankful for the job of course, but it's hard when I'm constantly in pain and everyone else is just walking around chatting about their hobbies and their great weekends and vacations and all that stuff I can't have anymore because I hurt too much all the time.
          Man, I wish "science" would develop a way to turn off such unnecessary pain!
          Pain is useful when it lets us know we need to remedy a problem.
          But, we have a generally unfixable problem.
          Rich

Comment

I hate people. Ha, not really. But I do feel like that at times. Mostly, they only think for themselves.
            Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

Maybe I was stupid feeling like I had to respond to everyone who responded to my last posts.
              Have a cold or allergy, sore throat. Feeling down, lost. Pain in back and other places is wearing on me.
              Wish all the different kinds of pain in my life would take a hike.
              Hopefully things will turn for the better.
              I know I have to make an effort...
              Rich

Comment

pain and feeling sick all the time sucks. my hobbies are all covered in a layer of dust.
                blaw.

Comment

pain and feeling sick all the time sucks. my hobbies are all covered in a layer of dust.
                  blaw.
                  "Totally"
                  Is that expression used anymore? I used it so I guess it is!
                  Rich

Comment

My counselor at the rehab center said that springtime is hard for many people with spinal injury.
                    Can't do what we used to do.
                    Rich

Comment

well, like in your lil -paradice- It is pretty out the window. I am planting some things on my patio for some sun, and maybe reading more.

Comment

well, like in your lil -paradice- It is pretty out the window. I am planting some things on my patio for some sun, and maybe reading more.
                        It is tough having this paradise! But, I'm still here.
                        I'm talking about the cost and effort that goes into a house and property.
                        Now it's the hot summer! How have your plants done?
                        Last edited by pararich; 7 Jul 2012, 6:49 PM.
                        Rich

Comment

completed long 15 years as SCI, still no cure on sight...and they are talking about god particle ..huh...

Comment

Originally posted by Hillman View Post
                            completed long 15 years as SCI, still no cure on sight...and they are talking about god particle ..huh...
                            Claiming to be wise, they became fools...
                            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Hillman View Post
                              Interesting post. I'd like to hear more of what you are thinking.
                              For some reason, I thought of those words from the Bible.
                              Rich

Comment

One more reason why i hate religion

http://c257.r57.cf3.rackcdn.com/4c26...86-620x348.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X