Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Family guy

    Did any body else see Family Guy tonight? I laughed so hard when Joe told Peter that he "wasn't going down easy" and then Peter pushed him out of his chair!! LOL

    I thought that it ended pretty well.

    Dave
    Dave

    #2
    Originally posted by Herco16
    Did any body else see Family Guy tonight? I laughed so hard when Joe told Peter that he "wasn't going down easy" and then Peter pushed him out of his chair!! LOL

    I thought that it ended pretty well.

    Dave
    Yes, but do you think it was propor conduct for Peter to have pushed Joe that way?
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Juke_spin
      Yes, but do you think it was propor conduct for Peter to have pushed Joe that way?
      Herco16 I thought that it ended pretty well.
      With your past viewing experiences you would be predisposed to feel that way, wouldn't you?
      "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
      J.B.S.Haldane

      Comment


        #4
        Where the elite without feet meet to eat. LOFL... I nearly shit.

        Comment


          #5
          I thought it was pretty funny!!!
          They (Family Guy) disrespect everyone so it's about time they got around to us ... My first thoughts were of CC forum and wondering how the CC comunity would respond , it looks like none of the sensitive people watched it.
          What town do they live in ? We don't have enugh disabled people to fill up a burger joint in my town.
          There is a crack in everything ... That is how the light gets in (Leonard Cohen)

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Jack Spratt
            I thought it was pretty funny!!!
            They (Family Guy) disrespect everyone so it's about time they got around to us ... My first thoughts were of CC forum and wondering how the CC comunity would respond , it looks like none of the sensitive people watched it.
            What town do they live in ? We don't have enugh disabled people to fill up a burger joint in my town.
            LOL Jack

            This little own I've been in for the past three months looks at me like a Bigfoot siting!

            I can just hear them "Damn, he's outside his house!" "Should we feed him?" "He might keep coming back though, then how are we going to get rid of him?"

            Dave
            Dave

            Comment


              #7
              I laughed my ass off. I loved when they transformed into Robo-whatever. The end was great when Peter was appoligizing after "living in a wheelchair for 45 minutes."

              http://www.tv.com/family-guy/no-meal...st;ep_title;13
              Last edited by Jeepin; 26 Mar 2007, 11:44 AM.
              Paralyze resistance with persistence.
              T-12

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Jeepin
                I laughed my ass off. I loved when they transformed into Robo-whatever. The end was great when Peter was appoligizing after "living in a wheelchair for 45 minutes."
                i laughed a lot but kinda offensive at the same time

                Comment

                Working...
                X