Clear All

Originally posted by john smith
    I can see the shingle now:

Clipper, Kiran, Ozymandias, Smith, & Associates, LLC

John
    and Spanos.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

I am really happy for you clipper. You will make a fine lawyer no matter what area you choose. Congrats!!!!!
      T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Congratulations Clipper! I applied and was accepted to Lewis & Clark too! I visited there in December and really liked the school. It's so beautiful how they've built it right into the park and surrounding woods. I applied to several schools in California too, and am leaning towards staying here (provided I get into a school that's right for me), but anything is possible; I really miss Oregon.

I don't know what direction I'm going to go either. Environmental, Intellectual Property, Public Interest, there are so many interesting avenues. University of San Diego (where I applied too, still no decision letter) also has a night program, which is appealing for all the reasons you mention.

Good luck! I'll keep you updated on where I end up...

Comment

That is great! Congrats to you
          www.cawvsports.org
          The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
          We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Working...
          X