No announcement yet.

Who is Anna Nicole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an amazing....trial? We were watching chucks of this at work for the past few days (dont ask why we have cable tv in the office, lol). I was starting to wonder what was up with the judge playing both sides of the bench himself, and what was up with hearing telephone testimony in the courtroom? Really weird stuff. I was waiting for him to call Rusty the Bailiff next in anticipation of having a television contract after his 'act'.

Comment

I can't understand why we give people like this so much media coverage. What does that accomplish? Just like a suicide bomber, Anna Nicole will get martyed....by thousands of teenage girls who can't wait to try their first "shroom."

You may ask me..."if you're disinterested, why are you writing about it?" because it's everywhere. My grandfather lays on my sofa falling asleep. If I turn off the TV he will wake up. So I leave it on....and it fills my ears.

It's such a waste of brainpower. And such a societal poison. There is no good from any of this...
      Eric Texley

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
        That was an amazing....trial? .
        Hearing.
        Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by etexley
          I can't understand why we give people like this so much media coverage. What does that accomplish? a) Just like a suicide bomber, Anna Nicole will get martyed....by thousands of teenage girls who can't wait to try their first "shroom."

You may ask me..."if you're disinterested, why are you writing about it?" because it's everywhere. b) My grandfather lays on my sofa falling asleep. If I turn off the TV he will wake up. So I leave it on....and it fills my ears.
          a) Er, no.

b) Try turning the sound down slowly. It might take some experimentation but you should be able to reach a rate at which the old guy snorz on. Then again, you may subconsiously really want to go on hearing the Anna Nicole News.
          "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by JakeHalsted
            What do I care?
            Obviously you do care. You started this thread and you have kept posting on it for over a week.

Anna Nicole was a washed up, drug addicted, celebrity. The question is, what did she do to her child taking drugs while she was pregnant? bitch
            She was a sad, lonely woman who grew up neglected and abused. It is no surprise that she abused her own body later in life and was unable to overcome that when she was pregnant. Your lack of compassion only shows your own limitations.

C.
            Last edited by Tiger Racing; 02-23-2007, 04:47 AM.

Comment

?????

Comment

!!!!!
                Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

Working...
                X