No announcement yet.

miscarried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very sorry to hear this. I hope you are on the mend soon.

Comment

so, so sorry
      www.cawvsports.org
      The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
      We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Sorry to hear Emi

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

sorry to hear.
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

Comment

Awww I'm so sorry Emi ....... take good care of yourself ... what will be will be ...... and remember you are a member of Warrior "Canajun'" CareCure women ....

Obieone
            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
            Jane Siberry

Comment

I am so sorry.
              TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Playing in GODS garden, thoughts and prayers are with you & your family,
                May God Bless!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Take care of yourself Emi.

Chris.
                  Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Sorry Em.. be well..Mary
                    1FineSpineRN

Comment

thanks you guys. I'm doing OK, I had to wait almost 2 weeks for this ultrasound after I started bleeding so it wasn't a complete shock... was still holding onto a bit of hope but oh well. After trying for nearly 2 years I feel good to know I CAN get preggo again. I was sure adhesions/scars from my mitro were blocking things as my cycles are fairly regular etc. And getting pregnant the cycloe after my revision makes me suspect that maybe the revision loosened some adhesions... We'll see I guess. Gonna quit smoking(again), go back on my diet, take my vitamins, have lots of sex and pray/hope.
                      Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

Awww Emi. Keep trying and good luck. I know Violet means the world to you and you're an excellent mom.
                        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Awww, so sorry Emi!! Take care.
                          Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

Emi, I am praying for and with you...

{{{Emi, Violet, Hubby}}}

Comment

So, so sorry to hear this Emi. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Also, don't give up hope. It will happen.

((((((Hugggssss))))))

Raven
                              Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
                              but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Emi, it can be a very heart breaking event in your life. Keep your head up, at least you know you can conceive and from what my Dr. told me that is a very important attribute to being able to have children. If you really want another child there are other options, I know a child of your own is what most women want, but there is also adoption or sarogate mothers. Where there is a will there is a way. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X