Adi Chicago????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adi Chicago????

Kinda miss your question(s) for the day .... where are you ... hope everything is okay???? You keep us thinking you know !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

thank you for your concern obione.i have a dam uti again ,iv antibiotics and i take valium ....i am sleepy...5 more days and i will finish the treatment.my questions will be back soon ...i miss my daily milk[becks,heineken]lol.

Comment

Hey buddy,
      Just a friendly word of advice. IF you eat stuff with processed sugar in it, be forewarned that it weakens your immune system response. This can make you very suceptabile to UTI's among other things.
      Hope you get better quick. While you are drinkinging your MILK, be sure and drink lots of water also. That milk is just like caffeine, it acts as a diurectic, which will also increase your uti chances.

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
        thank you for your concern obione.i have a dam uti again ,iv antibiotics and i take valium ....i am sleepy...5 more days and i will finish the treatment.my questions will be back soon ...i miss my daily milk[becks,heineken]lol.
        Hey! Get well soon you daft Romanian

Comment

thank you guys.i will kill the bug[e-coli].i promise.

Comment

Working...
          X