Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extortion

$300 US dollars for one person!

$600 dollars for your date and yourself to see three guys called the Police singing, "Do, do, do, da, da, da ..." Call the police!

No way in hell would I go see them.

titanium4motion
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

They're due to play Bonnaroo in Tennessee from what I'm hearing. Given lack of facilities, living outdoors for days at a time at Bonnaroo, it'll be a no go for me.

Wouldn't mind catching the Police if it works at a venue I can handle and with classes.

Comment

My dad called this afternoon and he actually got seats for us to see the Police on July 3rd at the Xcel Center. We are seats 1 and 2 in section 104. http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/seating/concert.jsp I think these are the $90.00 seats. He wanted to go and wants me to see them so it's his treat. Sweet! I guess I better brush up on some of their songs, I know like maybe 3. Roxeanne, Every Breath You Take and...ok, I guess I only know two. I hope dad has some CD'.s
        "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
        http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

Best Buy sent me an email offer to buy tickets for the Miami concert prior to the public sale. This was some kind of reward for spending obscene amounts of money on electronics. I passed. I like smaller venues and newer bands. This is a nostalgia event, and I'm not that enamored with their catalog.
          Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

I personally would love to go if I could afford it...they are coming to East Hartford, CT...but I think the tickets are too rich for my blood...oh well.
            "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by titanium4motion
              $300 US dollars for one person!

$600 dollars for your date and yourself to see three guys called the Police singing, "Do, do, do, da, da, da ..." Call the police!

No way in hell would I go see them.

titanium4motion

haha......FOR REAL. i liked them aaaight, but they're not worth that kinda money.

Comment

Well I am happy to say I'm going to see them in Vancouver at GM Place, and I got my tickets for $60.00 a piece, where you guys shopping?

Edit: Just looked at MSG ticket prices, makes me like Canada just that much more.
                Josh, C6 incomplete
                I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

Comment

MSG is offering the disabled tickets at about $50.00 each! Call MSG's disabled services office and see how much you like New York at a cheaper price than Canada!
                  Dave H

Comment

Originally posted by joshrai
                    Well I am happy to say I'm going to see them in Vancouver at GM Place, and I got my tickets for $60.00 a piece, where you guys shopping?

Edit: Just looked at MSG ticket prices, makes me like Canada just that much more.
                    Wheelchair section? GM Place wheelchair section is just too far from the stage for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X