Chick......Where are you???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chick......Where are you???

Hope you are doing OK!! and not in the hospital or something!

I think it's safe to say that Chick's latest dissapearance is the work of that foul vermin, my Arch-Nemesis Scorpoleon. That dirty sonuva... I'll hunt that fiend down and bitch-slap the evilosity right out of him. And so, may evil beware! And may good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables.

Scorpion, I say to you now... knock off all that evil!
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

Originally posted by Myc0
      I think it's safe to say that Chick's latest dissapearance is the work of that foul vermin, my Arch-Nemesis Scorpoleon.
      Ah, if only that were true. She's just been sick and getting surgery... and stuff [read: planning world domination]. She's not dead or nothin', and she's not locked in my closet.

Comment

Notice the smirk on Scorpion's avatar.

I don't trust him.
        ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Me either, think I should come and get ya Steve, together we might kick his butt, then we could head to the windy city and see what the REAL scoop is
          Hope ya get healed up quick0, Chick0!

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

Dr. Feelg00d

Hey CHICK...
            Hows about a big ol wet, sloppy kiss???? It'll make us feel better, I promise...

Comment

Originally posted by CapnGimp
              Me either, think I should come and get ya Steve, together we might kick his butt, then we could head to the windy city and see what the REAL scoop is
              Hope ya get healed up quick0, Chick0!
              Count me in, we'll form a posse to foil that evil villain and deliver Chick from his dirty clutches!

"Life is a big wild crazy tossed salad, but you don't eat it, no sir! You live it!"
              De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

I knew Scorpion had something to do with it too! But I also know chick had not been feeling to good esp after her surgery.
                Get well soon Chickie!!!

Comment

Annnn if'n it's MUSHY you need to be feeling....
                  Got this Kylie Minogue song burning my brain cause I just cain't getcha outta my head...
                  I took this one at my Mom's for JUST such an occasion (since I don't know any FTD men in Chicago,

Do hope ya get over this soon and grace us with your kind words and beautimous picture(hint,hint)

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion
                    Ah, if only that were true. She's just been sick and getting surgery... and stuff [read: planning world domination]. She's not dead or nothin', and she's not locked in my closet.
                    Not dead...yet. "damnnit" reverberate across CC
                    Still gots ~14 years.

But... Maybe tho, a lil bit of "or nothin" ...and stuff [read: World Domination - still being fleshed out].

Steven has begun his WD, his implementation stage TBA in various phases. He trusts no one.

BEWARE

Comment

Originally posted by chick
                      Still gots ~14 years.

But... Maybe tho, a lil bit of "or nothin" ...and stuff [read: World Domination - still being fleshed out].

Steven has begun his WD, his implementation stage TBA in various phases. He trusts no one.

BEWARE
                      So who's Pinky and who"s The Brain?

14 years?
                      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Still gots ~14 years.

BEWARE
                        Glad to have you back Chick!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm....

a CapnGimp, Steven, and Myc0, doin stuff to Scorp's butt and a tossed salad posse?

Can you guys .. eh-hem... shave one another before tossing anything?

Capn, flowers are purty n all... but fulfilling the above request may make me feel so much better.... and umm... kinda mushy too
                          Last edited by chick; 12 Jan 2007, 3:53 PM.

Comment

Welcome back to the nut-house Chick! Uh, hmmm, I'm allergic to salad
                            De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

Capn, flowers are purty n all... but fulfilling the above request may make me feel so much better.... and umm... kinda mushy too
                              Eventually one of us will have to cave and start producing that gay pr0n you so crave...

I'm skeered.

Chris.
                              Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Working...
                              X