Thank you Secret Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Secret Santa

We didn't think that the Secret Santa would come all the way to Sri Lanka. But Sachi got a lovely gift which she loves. It was a really nice surprise. So thank you very much Carrie for taking the trouble to send it.

Yes she is very nice. What a cute kid you have. The teddy bear almost looks bigger than her.

Comment

What an adorable child! Cute pictures, Sisira.

Comment

What a beautiful baby and teddy bear.

I agree Sisira, Carrie deserves a lot of credit for making the Secret Santa exchange so successful.

Kudos to Carrie!

John
        "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Comment

Originally posted by john smith

I agree Sisira, Carrie deserves a lot of credit for making the Secret Santa exchange so successful.

Kudos to Carrie!

John
          I concur on both points! Your daughter is gorgeous! Way to go Carrie!
          "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Secret Santa

Originally posted by john smith

Kudos to Carrie!

John
            a very cute baby ,thanks again John Smith and Carrie you did a WONDERFUL JOB RUNNING SECRET SANTA THANK YOU . LBUSH

Comment

Awwww! I'm glad she liked it. I thought BRIGHT. And what is brighter than a Care Bear?? I can't get over how gorgeous she is either!

Thanks everyone for the compliments. It was fun doing the SS. Glad everybody enjoyed it.

Have a good New Year!!!!
              If there is light
              it will find
              you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
              X