smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smell

wich was your good and bad experience regarding smelling?
    what would you like to smell and what will you not like to smell?

Originally posted by adi chicago
    what would you like to smell and what will you not like to smell?
    haha... you ask weird questions bro.

1. crisp mountain air in the fall w/ a hint of fireplace/campfire smoke.

2. burnt hair.

Comment

my question has sense belive me.is a trial of sci and smelling.

Comment

1) I love the smell of the air right after it rains

2) I can't stand the smell of the leftovers in the fridge that were hidden in there so long I can't even tell what they are anymore.
        Jennifer - Married to Jeremy (C-5 inc. brown-sequard) mommy of two little drama queens

Comment

Good - Colognes, the smell of suntan lotion, and the natural smell of my friend who I fell in love with.
          Bad - I was being put to sleep for surgery as a child and when I tried to pull the gas mask off my nose due to the awkward smell, the nurse held it down on my face. That has always stuck with me. Whenever I smell a certain piece of plastic, it reminds me of that gas and to this day I always get put to sleep intravenously.

Comment

1) the scent of a beautiful woman

2) Poop
            "Life is about how you
            respond to not only the
            challenges you're dealt but
            the challenges you seek...If
            you have no goals, no
            mountains to climb, your
            soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

1- fresh cut grass, sweet shampoo in a hottie's hair..

2- dog shit in my tires..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                1- fresh cut grass, sweet shampoo in a hottie's hair..

2- dog shit in my tires..
                That would be as opposed to the, to you, lovely smell of dog shit in your sandwiches.
                "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by Juke_spin
                  That would be as opposed to the, to you, lovely smell of dog shit in your sandwiches.
                  i beg to differ old bird.. you are the one that orders an ''ass sandwich'' when they let you out of your rubber room.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Ugh ... smells are a really sore subject for me right now! This nasty chemo has made me as sensitive to smells as a pregnant woman. I am driving my family crazy. I can't stand cooking smells, cleaning smells, or even strong soap or shampoo. Tonight one of the kids has put on some cheap cologne or perfume or something, and it's really getting to me.

WantToLive (Sharon)
                    Cancer-related SCI, 12/26/05

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                      i beg to differ old bird.. you are the one that orders an ''ass sandwich'' when they let you out of your rubber room.
                      We know what you beg for while you hold a slice of bread under your pooches bung-hole.
                      "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by wanttolive
                        Ugh ... smells are a really sore subject for me right now! This nasty chemo has made me as sensitive to smells as a pregnant woman. I am driving my family crazy. I can't stand cooking smells, cleaning smells, or even strong soap or shampoo. Tonight one of the kids has put on some cheap cologne or perfume or something, and it's really getting to me.

WantToLive (Sharon)
                        Cancer-related SCI, 12/26/05
                        leaving joke aside i have the same problems regarding smell.
                        i am like a pregnant women ,and no doctor told me why i feel like this after my sci.i wonder why?

Comment

The story is told that Jacob sold his birthright upon smelling the aroma of onions sauteing in olive oil. I would do the same, once some garlic and herbs were tossed into the pan. Heaven sent (scent) takes on a whole new meaning!

On the same note, there is not a more objectionable smell than burnt garlic. Yuck!

Comment

good smells: horses, babies, chocolate & fresh cut hay.

bad smell: duck crap sprayed on the field next to my house (you can smell it for days!!), sewer & burned meat.

Mom to Heather, age 14, T-12. 6 years post & Michael, 17
                            Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

I like alot of smells..one of which that caught my attention recently when I was with some friends was the smell of a cold night. Its just soo fresh!

A smell that I REALLY can't stand is limburger cheese!!! I do not know how anybody could enjoy eating that stuff! I can't even be in a room with it around..ick!
                              Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Working...
                              X