No announcement yet.

senses challenge..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn you mean I gotta ride the short bus with Jukey too.....

Tiff, we will have to gang up on him.....maybe buy some "canned farts" or some stinky perfume and not let him roll the windows down.

Jazzy....in the future could you just pick the easy tests.....I am much smarter than jukey dunderhead!!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I got 20/20 second time around. (Does that count?) I don't want to ride on the short bus with DA!
      Last edited by artsyguy1954; 2 Oct 2006, 1:15 AM.
      Step up, stand up for:
      http://www.stepnow.org

'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

Comment

Originally posted by artsyguy1954
        I got 20/20 second time around. (Does that count?) I don't want to ride on the same bus with DA!
        ahhh, you said 2nd time.. the 1st round gets you on the bus..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy
          Darn you mean I gotta ride the short bus with Jukey too.....

Tiff, we will have to gang up on him.....maybe buy some "canned farts" or some stinky perfume and not let him roll the windows down.

Jazzy....in the future could you just pick the easy tests.....I am much smarter than jukey dunderhead!!!!!
          Haha, yeah exactly. The short bus, lol. That test was WACK! What tastes better? Peanut butter and pineapple or sardines and pineapple. I chose, None!!! I really do not get how any of that stuff makes one smarter than someone else. Really.....I do not like that test. lol
          "Everyone learns faster on fire".

"First she spoke with a voice, then she spoke with her own".

Comment

i found jukey another avatar...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
              i found jukey another avatar...
              That is absolutely hilarious!
              "Everyone learns faster on fire".

"First she spoke with a voice, then she spoke with her own".

Comment

Working...
              X