stuck in bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck in bed

Hey everybody, I just wanted to say hi. I haven't been able to get to my computer much because I'm stuck in bed with a pressure sore on my tailbone. My first real sore on the butt area yet. So now I'm doing the side to side thing which is driving me crazy since I am unable to use my laptop very well in bed. I try to read some threads when I can, but my time has been very limited.

Anyway, this thread isn't for sympathy. I just miss you guys!

Heal soon!

Comment

Hope you heal soon.I have a tray that i use`in bed for my laptop.Any way hope you feel better.
      Be yourself!!!
      http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
      BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
      Sponsored Athlete
      http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
      www.genegvd.com

Comment

quick healing.i know how is to be stuck in bed because of this kind of sores.

Comment

Hope you mend quickly. Have you been to a wound clinic?
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Aww! Good well soon, buddy! I've noticed you haven't posted much and neither has La meme. Where is she?

Comment

I hope you heal fast. I've been there and done that and it isn't fun. I echo Lynnifer's question. Have you been to a wound clinic? Seen a doc about it?

Mine appeared to be getting smaller, but what my doc didn't tell me was that it was getting bigger underneath what we couldn't see. Make sure it doesn't close before it heals underneath.
              "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
              http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

Oh I'm sorry, get a Roho cushion than you can sit up if it is a shallow sore.
                Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

ok....hmmmm...you may hate me for saying this but...

This thread sure puts a new light to your nickname...

HEY, I HAD TO SAY THAT...I had to...LOL

Take care, God bless...Mend well.

Teena

Comment

Sorry to say I've been there many times myself. Heal up soon, keep the protein up.
                    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

I hope you get that thing healed soon.....

I would go crazy without my laptop......

I miss you too.....
                      T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it. This site is full of friends! I haven't been able to see my doctor or get it looked at yet. A nurse told me to put some duoderm on it which I was able to get yesterday.

Kristi, so what happened to your sore? It appeared to be going away yet getting bigger underneath? That sounds pretty scary. Is there any way of finding out what lies beneath? By the way, I hope your leg is doing better. I was thinking about other people who had problems recently and you came to mind.

Thanks again friends.

Comment

Heal quick take care of that sore anty
                          Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

When I had a small sore on my tailbone, I was able to sit a few hours a day by having my roho cushion pulled out a bit so there was only air under the tailbone, thus no pressure on it. Maybe you can discuss this idea with your doctor or wound care person.
                            Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Working...
                            X