Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ready for a new season of SURVIVOR????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ready for a new season of SURVIVOR????

Only 30 more minutes to wait.......

I love Survivor.......

Anyone else going to watch????
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

I'm ready, I like the show too darkeyedDaisy. 20 players this time, and they're not real Survivor savvy, meaning most of them hadn't even seen the show before they became contestants...or so they say. That should make for an interesting show.
    It's my favorite nighttime program after MNF and SNF.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

One of the guys lives here in our little town.
      www.cawvsports.org
      The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
      We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Which one??? I didnt see them introduce them like they usually do......

I saw the on the blurb for amazing race that a lady has a prosthesis.....interesting.

I am holding off on commenting until everyone else in different time zones sees it. I dont want to be a spoiler....LOL

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I missed the first half, but it looks like it could be an interesting season.
          C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

Daisy here is an article about "cowboy" that is from our area. Another on of the guys went to one of our local universities. I don't like the first two episodes because I don't "know" the people yet.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/82581
            www.cawvsports.org
            The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
            We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

its gonna be good....wish it was on twice a week like millionaire was..

Comment

looks like it may be decent..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

I'm the misfit here, never watched it and don't expect to.

You want to see a real survivor show? Take away Paris Hilton's credit cards, scrub off her make-up, put an "off the rack" house dress on her and drop her off in the middle of Hell's Kitchen, NYC.
                  "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

I am!

My bet is the African team will win all the physical competitions, the Asian team will win all the mental games, the Latino team will require captions for the Spanish-impaired and the Caucasians will find some way to screw them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français
                      I am!

My bet is the African team will win all the physical competitions, the Asian team will win all the mental games, the Latino team will require captions for the Spanish-impaired and the Caucasians will find some way to screw them all.
                      I dont know those ladies done voted out their biggest strongest man......

You are too funny Todd , but sadly you have a point. I think that is why they are divided by race after they make each other mad and are enemies then they will be forced to become a team together......

Comment

I haven't missed a season so far love it. Watched it last night so far its great. I cant wait for amazing race. anty
                        Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

Originally posted by davesgirl aka anty
                          I haven't missed a season so far love it. Watched it last night so far its great. I cant wait for amazing race. anty
                          I cant wait either Anty.....but it comes on Sunday so dont forget they switched the days......

Comment

Working...
                          X