Two years on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two years on.

Well it's 2 years to to the day since my crash. That means 2 years to the day since I last pissed, shit, or fucked right and I miss it all big time. And not forgetting walking.

Two years is a hard one to swallow, but as far as it being the 'cutoff' for recovery, well, I think we all know that's bullshit.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

Comment

Originally posted by KERRDOUGLAS
      Well it's 2 years to to the day since my crash. That means 2 years to the day since I last pissed, shit, or fucked right and I miss it all big time. And not forgetting walking.
      No, kidding. Thanks for reminding us. lol

Comment

hang in there Kerr!
        that's just the way I roll.

Comment

I had wondered where you have been. Try looking at that first week and where you are now. Besides, you have a beautiful view from your home!
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Yes it sux big time. No words help, so I am not saying anythig else.

Comment

Been there....Done that. It will soon be 18 for me!

Nothing really to say just keep hoping for a cure.
              T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Kerr,

A day late here, but just saying take care, God bless...you're in my prayers.

Teena

Comment

Yes it is total bullshit and I believe everyone has the basic right to their health. But there are good people out there working daily to crack this. When we're cured I'm going to buy you a white pudding supper OK. We don't get them down here and being a Scots lass I miss them so bad so you can buy me one too.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Here am I moaning about two years and there are people who have been in this shit for a hell of a lot longer. We will get back on our feet some day thank you all for your support.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Here am I moaning about two years and there are people who have been in this shit for a hell of a lot longer. We will get back on our feet some day thank you all for your support. Cherrylips I will buy you a mealy pudding supper anytime.

Comment

Kerr, Youre allowed to whine.......but only once a year.. LOL

Take care of yourself and keep fighting your SCI.
                        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                        X