Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song would you use to Torture .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mom

Originally posted by Sci Mom
    "Oh Mickey, you're so fine
    You're so fine you blow my mind,
    Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!"

I felt queasy just typing that...
    "What about Tim McGraw's Don't Take The Girl?"
    "It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals. They seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart."--Anne Frank

Comment

Songs!

I would have to say that the song that I would use to torture someone would have to be David Hasselhoff's Jump In My Car!!!! YUCK!!!!!
      For those who hate James Blunt, try the song at this link: http://media.thechrispirilloshow.com...urepitiful.mp3
      It's to die for!!!! LOVE IT!!!
      "It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals. They seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart."--Anne Frank

Comment

Hi

Talking about a song that when you listen to it long enough you begin to hate it....I would have to say that Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous. Every where I turned that song was on, and after two weeks I felt like if I heard that song one more time I was going to scream!!!! But now that it's not that popular, I can listen to it from time to time, but it takes me longer periods of time to recover! LOL. :-)
        Last edited by scigirl; 17 Sep 2006, 6:20 PM.

Comment

I love this song, but I can't stop singing it...

"You're pitiful..."

And yeah..."Don't take the girl" IS torture, at least for me!!

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
          ~Philo of Alexandria

Comment

I love this song, but I can't stop singing it...

"You're pitiful..."

And yeah..."Don't take the girl" IS torture, at least for me!!
            Thought that you would enjoy that! :-P

Comment

"Beautiful".....by that irritating sounding guy. i don't like it so much i forgot his name.

OOPS....i'm slow tonight.

i missed the first post of today. it was pitiful that made me think of beautiful.

pitiful is perfect, hehe.
              Last edited by rollin64; 17 Sep 2006, 7:38 PM.

Comment

james blunt?
                Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
                http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
                My regular blog:
                http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by cali
                  james blunt?
                  thats the him.........

Comment

rollin64, I agree with you completely!! That's why I almost died laughing to "You're Pitiful" by Weird Al. You need to check it out if you haven't heard it yet...you can download it from his web site, but apparently there was someone in Blunt's camp that didn't like the parody, so it won't be on Weird Al's new CD. My fav line: "You never had a date, that you couldn't inflate.."

"Be kind...for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
                    ~Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Hi Mom Again

rollin64, I agree with you completely!! That's why I almost died laughing to "You're Pitiful" by Weird Al. You need to check it out if you haven't heard it yet...you can download it from his web site, but apparently there was someone in Blunt's camp that didn't like the parody, so it won't be on Weird Al's new CD. My fav line: "You never had a date, that you couldn't inflate.."
                      I thought your favorite line was your always be remembered as Mr. Fartypants.....those two are a toss up for me!!!!!!!

Comment

I would not use any music ... none, nada, rien ...

torture is barberic no matter who does the torturing!

Why would I want to be as low as the people, who to this day, continue to violate the Constitution?

William

... rolling since 1989

BE NICE!It's free

P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

TWITTER: @MacBerry

Comment

Originally posted by wheelchairTITAN
                          I would not use any music ... none, nada, rien ...

torture is barberic no matter who does the torturing!

Why would I want to be as low as the people, who to this day, continue to violate the Constitution?
                          You're joking, right? Forget that that's not the question; does adherence to the (which) constitution equate with taking the moral high ground? Does it make one civilized while making those who violate it uncivilized? I think you can get the gist of these questions.
                          "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa

Originally posted by Juke_spin
                            You're joking, right? I think you can get the gist of these questions.

Juke_Spin ... Well to be perfectly honest I wasn't joking in post # 131. However, to hopefully show that even an old dog like me can learn new tricks ... and thus in support of my signature tag line that I can listen, sometimes ...

Signature TAGLINE ~ “
                            Not every conversation will change your life, but ANY conversation CAN ! " ... anonymous

I ascede to your request to be a reasoned person (perhaps I am not ... however I try ... but if I ever get like DA ... please torture me.
                            My song to torture anyone by would be ..... drum roll ..... > > >

"Solidarity For Ever"

Yes, I have in the past been a proud union member but the above song for 8-12 straight hours would make me become a right wing supporter of DA and I would of course greet him joyfully in public with > > > >

"Welcome Brother DA"
                            Last edited by wheelchairTITAN; 30 Sep 2006, 10:29 AM.

William

... rolling since 1989

BE NICE!It's free

P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

TWITTER: @MacBerry

Comment

Anything by Bet Midler or Bardera Streisand!

Argggg!

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by wheelchairTITAN

Juke_Spin ... Well to be perfectly honest I wasn't joking in post # 131. However, to hopefully show that even an old dog like me can learn new tricks ... and thus in support of my signature tag line that I can listen, sometimes ...

Signature TAGLINE ~ “
                                Not every conversation will change your life, but ANY conversation CAN ! " ... anonymous

I ascede to your request to be a reasoned person (perhaps I am not ... however I try ... but if I ever get like DA ... please torture me.
                                My song to torture anyone by would be ..... drum roll ..... > > >

"Solidarity For Ever"

Yes, I have in the past been a proud union member but the above song for 8-12 straight hours would make me become a right wing supporter of DA and I would of course greet him in joyfully in public with > > > >

"Welcome Brother DA"

Welcome to the old dog club. I've still got thirteen years on you, not that I want them.
                                Last edited by Juke_spin; 30 Sep 2006, 8:11 AM.
                                "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
                                X