X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dog is seriously cute.

Comment

Congrats buddy!

Ya know,once your all settled in you could give these boys a holler...http://www.gb-rugby.com/GBWRADEV/home/index.html...

Cheers & Beers!

Comment

another quad/sci survivor moving forward.....WOOOOO HOOOOO.

prolly be a lil rough adjusting to a new but you WILL enjoy the independence and freedom. this quads rootin for ya man.

i've had my own apt. ever since i come outta rehab, 5 yrs ago. lived totally by myself for 3 yrs. with just a minimal amount of aide help. it can be done.......

Comment

Hey Rhino. I’m a bit late but how goes it in the new digs? Vicarious lives want to know…

Give your capacity to elicit trans-Atlantic smiles, I am confident you’re going to flourish through whatever adjustments demand themselves

Comment

Hellooooooooo

Thanks Guys

Moved in. Been fantastic but really hot so I struggled a bit until I bought a load of fans. Been really busy trying to sort everything out but I've enjoyed it. Friend was here a couple of days which helped the transition but went Monday and is coming back tonight for more beer and football.

So much more independent here and new morning PCAs have been pretty good. Went out on my own clothes shopping and food shopping and taught myself some new tricks with baskets and bags.

Never pushed so much. My biceps feel like steel.

Got no pics yet, haven't unpacked camera.

RR
            C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Awesome Rhino

Great pics and the new place looks awesome. Just like you.

Best wishes from the racing capitol of the world, indianapolis, indiana, USA.

Mike and Eric

Comment

yo rhino, did you get a nice piece of strange ass yet. always makes the move better.
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com
                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
                  yo rhino, did you get a nice piece of strange ass yet. always makes the move better.
                  fuentejps,

you certainly don't mince words, do you? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
                    LMAO.....not yet mate. The girl that works as concierge in the building is nice though.

I haven't shaved for a week but I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and I've bought some new clothes so 'strange ass' here I come
                    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

LMAO!! Let's hear it for strange ass! *Cheers* Go, Turkey!!
                      http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jadis
                        LMAO!! Let's hear it for strange ass! *Cheers* Go, Turkey!!

"Turkey" cracks me up evey time I see it!
                        I've got no idea how you came to that, Jadis, but it sure is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino
                          LMAO.....not yet mate. The girl that works as concierge in the building is nice though.

I haven't shaved for a week but I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and I've bought some new clothes so 'strange ass' here I come
                          hit it man.
                          Bike-on.com rep
                          John@bike-on.com
                          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by keps
                            "Turkey" cracks me up evey time I see it!
                            I've got no idea how you came to that, Jadis, but it sure is funny.
                            I don't remember, I think I was high and posting via myspace. RT, bail me out here.... i'm lost.

I lurve the pics of the furbaby the cat is clawing the piss out of Boog's foot atm--I'm lmao at him. I suck.

Speaking of boog - showed him the pic of ur pad in this thread and he says "kick ass!!" I told him wait til he sees the other pics. he says "Rawking pad for strange ass!!" muhahahaha!!
                            http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

Good luck little rhino.

Comment

Good luck RR, keep you sense of humor and don't forget to purchase some etchings.....females are always interested in some serious art work, maybe even a "Georgia O'Keefe over the bed. That alone should keep you on your toes, so to speak, and looking for that special someoone when the time is right.
                                Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X