My New Apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Apartment

I hope. Have agreed a rent and will be signing for it on Monday. Plan to rent for 12 months while I learn to be more independent and then buy in the same building if it turns out to be the right place.

It's a 10 min push (even for a quad) from my office and is really accessible - lifts, doors, sinks and a toilet I can get my shower chair over. If it's raining there's a mall which starts by the building and comes out by my office.

Everything on the doorstep...restaurant, bars, cinemas, Starbucks! For the first time in ages I'm beginning to feel positive about living on my own.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Absolutely beautiful! Good luck to you, Paul.

Comment

Have to say it - BLOODY BRILLIANT MATE!!
      Caw, what a great set-up. If you have to live in the city, then that sure looks the way to do it - right in the middle of things.
      Great news RR - bet it's putting a bit of a grin back on your face.
      Now all I need do is look at the Toulouse to Manchester flight schedule!!! Got to get in there before all you crowd from the States!

Comment

Pics are well sexy.

Carbar - after me, dammit!

Comment

Moving on up...To the East Side

Looking good man.....Quite the bachelor pad you'll have, good luck....

Comment

Seeeeeeeee told ya!

Sweet place for a sweet man!
            “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

Looks nice, congratulations and good luck with your new place - looks like it can be a crowded place from what I hear and then at the same time while they are there you have to have them to help you to remove those windows on the balcony - Have to feel the wind man.
              Last edited by Leif; 22 Apr 2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Aww you must be SO excited!! It looks really nice & the location sound great!! Congrats for wanting to be more independent & goodluck!
                Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Great place have a starbucks on me i used to manage a starbucks before my sci congrats on your new apartment. anty
                  For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

Hey, have a Tazo Chai on me ... love the place! Beautiful!

Only one complaint - some damn man left the seat up!
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by Leif
                      Looks nice, congratulations and good luck with your new place - looks like it can be a crowded place from what I hear and then at the same time while they are there you have to have them to help you to remove those windows on the balcony - Have to feel the wind man.
                      Leif - they open up like big blinds. You can shut them if it's wet or too windy. If you look at the pic below you can see where a set are open halfway up the building.

Manchester is a busy city but I've been lonely for months. Want to get out there.
                      C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Perfect RR. It looks very nice indeed. I might take you upon your word someday; I was in Manchester a few years ago (work) and it is some time since I had a vacation so who knows. Would have been nice and a good break.

Edit: It’s also excellent with the mall and all the restaurants etc. so close, I’m also very social if you know what I mean so I understand you very well.
                        Last edited by Leif; 22 Apr 2006, 1:08 PM.

Comment

*droool* oh my gosh.
                          thats beautiful.
                          Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, just a beautiful monkey.
                          Always remember: if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

Can't delete, so add comment.

<duplicate -- system hickup>
                            Last edited by LaoziSailor; 22 Apr 2006, 1:09 PM.
                            Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Comment

Looks great!, will drop by for sure if I make it to my Rutland race in August.

Cheers!
                              Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Comment

Working...
                              X