• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am glad youre alive wow

Comment

• Cass I am putting my house in order. need a new will etc

Comment

• Am I the only one without a diagnosis and still wonder why? Even my MRI is perfekt, the only thing written is the t4 are going too slow.
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

• Originally posted by iLkRehp View Post
          Stupidity not listed as a cause =(
          I'd be interested to see the results of this poll:

What caused your SCI?
          1. Me being stupid
          2. Someone else being stupid
          3. Act of God

I'm in the #1 category, thank you very much. Long story short, I was riding my bike across a bridge and fell 18 feet to the street below.

Comment

• My husband was walking out the only entrance to a building under construction that he was working on. Someone was welding an 8 ft L beam on the 5th floor. The tack welds didnt hold and they lost the beam over the edge landing on my husbands head.

Comment

• I "cheated" and was born a T11/12 para-Spina Bifida.

Comment

• Originally posted by brian View Post

What caused your SCI?
                1. Me being stupid
                3. Act of God

I'm in the #1 category, thank you very much. Long story short, I was riding my bike across a bridge and fell 18 feet to the street below.
                The plane crash was a #2, but my injury was a #1.
                Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

• Originally posted by brian View Post

What caused your SCI?
                  1. Me being stupid
                  3. Act of God

but you can combine these also, if a person knowing rides with a stupid person, then both 1 and 2 could be said
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

• 1. I was not stupid
                    2. Nobody else was stupid either
                    3. I do not believe in any god.
                    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

• Definitely number #1. A big powerful motor bike, a fifth of vodka, a girl (she is okay thank God) and a midnight ride...
                      "If you are going through hell-keep going." -Winston Churchill

Comment

• Spinal dural arteriovenous fistula at T6.

Comment

• I'm new here, I have been lurking forever. My injury was caused by a gun shot wound, the guy I was with was fighting with another guy on the road and he pulled out a 9 millimeter pistol and shot it at the car, well it hit me in my T10 vertabrea and paralyzed me. It was an incomplete injury, a brown sequard to be specific. It took me a year to get out of the wheelchair, I went to two crutches, and then one and now just an AFO and one crutch for long distances. The usual culprits are involved, you know pain, spasms, bowel, my bladder actually came back!!! But anyway, yeah that's my story.

It's been an interesting 17 years to say the least.......

I just bumped a REALLY OLD THREAD!!!!
                          Last edited by Jessicam14; 06-17-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Fell off a ladder on a snowy morning in January. Should have stayed in bed

Comment

• birth defect, and drunk motor vehicle vs me and my bicycle.

Comment

Working...
                              X