American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Idol

Who do you think will make it to the top 6?

Katharine McPhee
    Paris Bennett
    Taylor Hicks
    Chris Daughtry
    Lisa ????
    Kellie ????
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

my favorites are elliot and taylor.

taylor is so spastic i love it!
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Comment

I love watching Taylor perform. He seems like he'd be one hell of a cool guy to hang out with.

The final two will be Chris and Katherine....and that's my word.
      "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

Comment

You only listed 6 people. What about the others?

Comment

I watch it. I think the top performers will be: Chris; Taylor; Paris; Mandisa; Elliott; Katherine McPhee in no certain order.

It's my guilty television viewing pleasure.

Comment

I love Chris Daltry!! Taylor Hicks and Ace Young are next. Taylor has SO much energy. For the girls I would have to pick Kellie Pickler. She is really good. Mandisa is right up there too.

Heather's favorites are Kellie, Lisa, Paris and Chris.

We never miss the show and have kept track and rated them weekly. So far, our picks haven't missed.

Mom to Heather, age 13, T-12, 5 years post.
            Mom to Heather, age 16, T-12, 8 years post & Michael, age 19.

Comment

i don't like that melissa chick too much, she's sharp a lot.

i have an ear for that stuff so it makes it harder for me to enjoy that show because of it but i still like it for the good ones.

i was sad when gideon had to go

Frank's blog:
              My regular blog:

Comment

my picks from the 1st auditions were Kellie Pickler.. just too damn adorable...

and Chris Daughtery... that dude gives it his all EVERYTIME.. i was wondering how he was going to pull off Stevie Wonder.. *ahem*.. like a champ, best performance, hands down...

are you guys voting? i got thru with 12 votes for Chris and 12 votes for Kellie.. i did my part, but wasn't needed because i think they will be the final 2... atleast i hope so..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

actually tonight, i think paris did the best.

Frank's blog:
                  My regular blog:

Comment

My top 6 picks after tonights show:
                    Chris Daughtry, Elliot Yamin, Katharine McPhee, Mandisa, Paris Bennett, and Taylor Hicks.
                    I loved the show tonight, and all of these singers are just excellent.
                    Steven, great thread to start.
                    chris B.

Comment

I'm seeing the show later than it airs in the US, and also no voting stuff here in the UK.

My favourites are Paris Bennett, Katherine McPhee and Elliot Yamin. Brilliant.
                      I don't like Taylor much. He seems too contrived in his actions (the arm flapping, which he's swiped wholesale from someone - Joe Cocker?), and there are much better singers.

I though Gideon had the most vomit-inducing smile ever. Acres of teeth!

Comment

I'm rooting for Taylor and Mandisa.

Comment

We're rooting for Elliott, he's from here, Richmond, VA.
                          Rick

GO FORWARD! 2 FIGHT! PARALYSIS!

Comment

My 2 favorite males are Chris Daugherty and Taylor Hicks....Chris is flat out amazing, his vocals are so strong every note....and Taylor's performances are awesome...I just checked his profile, dude is only 29 years old! I would've guessed at least 35....

My 2 favorite females are a lot closer but I guess I'll go with Kellie Pickler and Lisa Tucker after her performance last night...But I like Mandisa as well....

ALSO...Does Paris give anyone else the creeps? A voice like that should not come out of someone so small...Lol...

This is the 1st season I've ever actually watched the show...I always told myself I wouldn't get sucked in to this show....but it's actually entertaining...

Comment

I want to see Melissa McGee gone tonight...
                              ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Working...
                              X