Am I going crazy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I going crazy..

or are some of the features being moved around? I keep hitting flash chat by accident instead of new post and spell check has disappeared again. I am a creature of habit I need warning of change!
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

nope, not going crazy.

I'm doing the same, keep hitting the chat links bc the new posts has been moved.

there was an upgrade and everything that wasn't standard has to be manually added in.
    http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

i noticed it too... i almost hit both chats earlier.. creature of habit as well..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Same here. I'm accustomed to hitting "New Posts" more to the right on the toolbar.

Comment

Done it twice. It's funny, my fingers are trained.
          Blog:
          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

And I thought I was the one losing my mind!!!! Glad to know it's not just me! WHEW!!!! Thanks for confirming my sanity!
            'Chelle
            L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Working...
            X