Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look, we are not the only ones having bladder problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, we are not the only ones having bladder problems!

Paris Hilton's publicists are trying to silence a Hawaiian taxi-driver who claims the socialite urinated in his cab.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/2006/01/19/story240428.html

ROFLMAO!

Comment

Paris is so classy, isn't she?

Comment

Is it wrong to find that hot?

Not that I'Ve looked on ebay for the towel or anything......
        C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

I was thinking of offering Poor Paris some designer leg-bags to go with her designer hand-bags so that she can drink and pee all she wants, anywhere she wants! Who knows, crip accessories could be the next big thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by carbar
            I was thinking of offering Poor Paris some designer leg-bags to go with her designer hand-bags so that she can drink and pee all she wants, anywhere she wants! Who knows, crip accessories could be the next big thing!!
            Louis Vuitton night bags............if only I could photoshop
            C5/6 incomplete

Comment

The spoiled princess doesn't think she needs to respect the property of the working class.

I hope the hack sues her for a bundle and collects.
              "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

bladder is a very big proble,
                we all SCI patients need releif from that problem
                pavel

Comment

It's a shame that dumb socialite doesn't put her money to good use. You're right Bob Clark - pissing all over the working class. That's hot ....
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

It's too bad for Paris that you can't just buy a personality or intelligence...they usually match.

And people with them tend to be hot.
                    Last edited by roshni; 01-20-2006, 01:27 PM.

Comment

just for you Rhino

Originally posted by RehabRhino
                      Louis Vuitton night bags............if only I could photoshop
                      Paris takes the hint (see, she is not a dumb blonde) and goes for the Louis Vuitton leg-bag

and not to be left out, Posh Beckham gets one too!

Comment

Originally posted by carbar
                        Paris takes the hint (see, she is not a dumb blonde) and goes for the Louis Vuitton leg-bag

and not to be left out, Posh Beckham gets one too!
                        ROFL

excellent.......I think you've found your home business......selling these to the 'cripplatti'
                        C5/6 incomplete

Comment

heheheheheheh

wow!!! they are awesome hehehehe if only hehehe it would make bladder issues so much mopre high profile ...Paris needs to get a grip lol

'Ren

( on w/end leave, week 3 of hopefully only 4 for investigations into paralysis levels and rehab)

Comment

Welcome back 'Ren. How's your hospital work up and stay going?
                            "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Originally posted by bob clark
                              Welcome back 'Ren. How's your hospital work up and stay going?

Hi Bob

its going fast and hard. so sort of an oxymoran. lol, I miss the kids yet I have lil time to scratch my nether regions ( if only I could feel em hey lol!) They have determined that It IS the general instability of my spine due to the genetioc disorder I have which has caused the recent changes.
                              I have Hydro and regular PT, they push me hard and I try and push myself that lil bit harder... I hope to be home for good ~Friday

Thank you for noticing and for asking

Have a good weekend.

'Ren

(on w/end leave week 3 of hopefully 4 weeks for investigations into para levels and rehab)

Comment

Working...
                              X