Connections curiosity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections curiosity

Those of you who know each other live and in person, where did you meet?

I met Dr. Young at the Keck Center. They have Open House the first Friday of every month.

Comment

hey singing, I haven't met anyone from CC (IRL) yet, but hoping to have a chance to meet some more people. It's one of the reasons I've joined CC.
      Daniel

Comment

Hi, singin. I have a friend who posts here and she lives in Atlanta. The next time my Uncle heads to Atlanta to see his son, I'm going, too. I'm going to meet up with my friend for lunch and shopping. Should be good times.

Comment

I would love it if anyone wants to let me know when you're next going to an open house.

Comment

I met keps in rehab........although we didn't work that out until we had both been posting a while.
            C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino
              I met keps in rehab........although we didn't work that out until we had both been posting a while.
              I was here before you RR, so there!

Yeah, RR ended up sat next to me in physio, and there was no escape for him! LOL. I spoke to him first, and he was kind enough to speak to the big-haired para.

Comment

Originally posted by keps
                I was here before you RR, so there!

Yeah, RR ended up sat next to me in physio, and there was no escape for him! LOL. I spoke to him first, and he was kind enough to speak to the big-haired para.
                Hey......any excuse to stop working. I was constantly told off for 'distracting' fellow patients and now you confess to distracting me. Well it's too late humppph
                C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Purk, Lisbv, Jack, Durameter, Queen and Anty met at Jack's place in Ohio
                  last year.

Queen

Let's not forget Jeff Weeks!
                  Last edited by queen; 01-20-2006, 09:14 AM.
                  Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!

Comment

I go to the open houses in new jersey. I have met DR.WISe,durameter,jimmymack,jeff weeks,big bob,professorX,etc. Then i went to jacks ohio picnic this past summer and met the fabulous QUEEN,lizbv,purk,jack,durameter(mary),jeff weeks,and met bulldwag. And hope to meet many more people at the care cure rally in NEW YORK on june 10th.
                    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

The last Rally for the Cure in NYC, a little get-together in Houston and the rally in DC-tons of fun people.

Except clc379, I met him at the ghetto gym.
                      Blog:
                      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Working...
                      X