Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hospital stay

hello all

I am going into hospital for ( give or take ) 3+ weeks starting Monday, 2nd January.

I am dreading it , I dont want to leave my two young babies ( 3.5 years and just 2 years last thursday) but I have little choices right now.

It is to continue investigations into my shifting paralysis levels and EDS PT/OT pain control and investigations since the two are linked in some ways & to some degree... and some rehab.

hoping I can wrangle less time in hospital than 3 weeks, they want me to spend more...so I guess we shall see..

an emotional 'Ren

xx

( T12 officially, recent shift to T8 under ongoing investigation plus Elhers danlos syndrome. Autoimmune thyroid disease....wow! aint I lucky! )

Well sorry you have to stay in the hospital, but I hope it goes quickly and smoothly and you're back home before you know it.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

Good luck serendipity hope all goes well.

Comment

Thoughts are with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
        And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

'Ren,

you've got through so much, you'll get through this too.
          And you can ring me from hospital whenever you want...my rabbiting will get yer mind off stuff!

Hugs,

Keps.

Comment

I know that hurts to leave your babies! I'll be thinking of you and know that you won't just be missed at home, you'll be missed at CC too! I hope they are able to find some helpful answers for you! Keeping my fingers crossed! Let us know how it goes!
            "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

Thank you everyone

I am just so upset about the prosppect of leaving my young uns..yet i know i have to do this..It is just opening up so many anxieties and old ( and not so old) wounds..

Thanks Keps, I might well take you up on that one, I'm so grateful you said I may ring you.

i am spending today ( aside from checking in on line) organizing clothes for the kids to be dressed in each day, so they don't look ferrel!!..daddy will dress them in anything!!... and what meals they will be best eating..plus last minute meal ideas..whilst my mother is here helping me pack.... It feels like I'm not coming back..how dramatic is that??

I have a phobia of drs now since the nature of how my cord got finally squished, but I just feel I am not coming back....I guess I'm just being dramatic and silly

Happy New Year to you all, and thank you for saying lovely things and caring

'Ren

Comment

'Ren, you already know how I feel from pm.

But, you drama queen , you know you are coming back. Would you doom your little ones to a lifetime of ferrel dress? Don't think so.

Believe most of "us" have a dislike of having to see doctors or hospitals, not like any of us had a good time there.

Just ride out this latest "storm" and look to brighter days on the other side.

Her's hoping '06 is a better year for you and all of us.

McDuff
                "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Serendipity,

Will be keeping you in my thought's and prayers!!! I am a T12 incom.

hope to see you back soon!!!!!!!!!!
                  Doug

Comment

stay pos. and focus on getting better. i too hope that the time flies by for you to get back to your young 'uns.. good luck...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Best of luck to ya,hope it all goes smashingly and the time flies by quick..get yer self well good lookin

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff
                        'Ren, you already know how I feel from pm.

But, you drama queen , you know you are coming back. Would you doom your little ones to a lifetime of ferrel dress? Don't think so.

Believe most of "us" have a dislike of having to see doctors or hospitals, not like any of us had a good time there.

Just ride out this latest "storm" and look to brighter days on the other side.

Her's hoping '06 is a better year for you and all of us.

McDuff

hehehehe McDuff you have me sussed..lol

I am dramatic, but also I am emotinal and scared too and any time the thoughts and actuality of leaving my children or dog features..thats it, I'm a wreck.
                        An Ortho Surgeon, helped me with my journey to paralysis so I am scared to even let a dr touch me. Of course you are so very correct though and I would not suggest otherwise..
                        We all need for this year to be a better year Honey, don't we? and I will gladly share any good vibes from thios year with you all, i;m not greedy...

take care whilst I'm gone

'Ren

Comment

Stay positive! Keep the faith! Keep the sense of humor! Change somebody's life through your actions... the angels are watching... and ready to assist. You are NEVER alone... even in the darkest of nights.

Peace,
                          Rusty
                          www.rustyreeves.com

Comment

Hey guys,

Hey Duge,

Originally posted by duge
                            Serendipity,

Will be keeping you in my thought's and prayers!!! I am a T12 incom.

hope to see you back soon!!!!!!!!!!
                            Doug
                            thanks for that! I hope to be back really soon too. I was told by my prof that i would be ggoing in in January but no one expected it to bne THIS early. I have a feeling the fall exacebated things some which is good and bad I suppose.
                            Thanks fot thinkling of me and for the prayers tho,
                            I'll keep you posted thru Keps if she doesn't mind ( if no net access) or something.
                            take care..

hi 2jazzyJeff

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                            stay pos. and focus on getting better. i too hope that the time flies by for you to get back to your young 'uns.. good luck...
                            I;ll try and stay positive. I just feel it has been one bad thing after anpther with this scary crip journey! so its hard! My kids are my focus tho/ Thanks for your thoughts.
                            thake care,

Hi Shaun,

Originally posted by Shaun
                            Best of luck to ya,hope it all goes smashingly and the time flies by quick..get yer self well good lookin
                            funky avatar
                            i likey the other one more tho I have to confess the other one is more "Knights and chainmail" ( sp?).
                            Thanks for the well wishes I hope that it goes well too and of coiurse thanks for the wishes on the time! that is an awesome wish! Thank you also for the compliment it is loively to get an ego masage in a time of feeling crap lol.

take care,

'Ren

Comment

Originally posted by rustyreeves
                              Stay positive! Keep the faith! Keep the sense of humor! Change somebody's life through your actions... the angels are watching... and ready to assist. You are NEVER alone... even in the darkest of nights.

Peace,
                              Rusty

Thank you Rusty

Your message touched me as the nights are always the longest and lonliest for me sicne the nerve pain is wosrst then. I will print out these replies or save them to my pooter and take a copy with me..

Thanks again

'Ren

Comment

Working...
                              X