Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Santa bring you?

tell us what you got.....

I got some cool Quiksilver shirts, Ecko Beenie and a camera cell phone...
    Blah

Nothing. I guess we've been bad this year
    http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

oooh, let's see...

I got lots of chocolates and wine gums. Even though I have a painful tooth, cos the filling dropped out, I'm not going to let that stop me scoffing the lot. And soon.

Lots of books, including Augusten Burroughs' Running With Scissors, which looks grand.
      Oh, and Little Britain Series 2 book. "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but I ain't done nuffing or fing" etc (Does this make any sense to you Americans? )

Little Britain Radio Series 1 & 2 "I am the only gay in the village !" (Ditto)

Cocteau Twins 4-cd affair, one of a limited edition of 300 (out of a 15000 run) yowsa!

Rufus Wainwright Want Two cd + dvd. I only know a little of his, so am yet to discover if I'm a fan.

Gwen Stefani Calendar. Not offical...but nevermind, cos she is just hubba hubba, and her music aint bad either.

And other stuff. I've been a total angel all year, you see.

Comment

Originally posted by keps
        Oh, and Little Britain Series 2 book. "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but I ain't done nuffing or fing" etc (Does this make any sense to you Americans? )

...umm....nope...
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by abrooks311
          ...umm....nope...
          Maybe this will help...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/

There's clips to view.

Comment

Santa brought me one gloriously relaxing day with family - good times and good food.

Comment

A christmas miracle... Pants. heres the *miracle* part... they stay on when I transfer!!!! It was a beautiful thing to not see my crack after i transfered!! *sigh* I love Christmas.
              Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, just a beautiful monkey.
              Always remember: if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

9 years ago today Santa gave me an SCI. For some reason, he doesn´t want his gift back.
                "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

Last time I went to see Dr. Wise and Patricia at the Center I stayed at Jeff's house and my car fried in his lot. My parents bought me Triple A membership because Jimmy Bennett said "Are you nuts? You don't have Triple ***&^% A?"

Ha so now I do!!! Plus my kids gave me some lovely jewelry, just my style.

Oh and I got a COACH wallet too. I have no money..but I have a lovely wallet...

Merry Christmas All!!!

Mary
                  1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by keps
                    Cocteau Twins 4-cd affair, one of a limited edition of 300 (out of a 15000 run) yowsa!
                    Nice!

I got some Imodium AD! My mom used to always give me these granny underwear and so a few years ago I told her to not get them for me anymore. She asked what I wanted instead, and since I take imodium everyday and I was tired of buying it so often, I told her I wanted Imodium. Now I get it every Christmas.

Comment

I got a yogurt maker and a console for my uncool soccer-mom minivan. And a teddy bear pillow from Saorsa.
                      Blog:
                      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

i got a web camera so I can speak and see my friend in Sweden
                        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Ohhh i got a sweet ass digital cammera, a cyber-shot 7.2 Megapixels, oh dear. And my g/f bought me great things! the parents bought me a freaking remote control starter for my car! I must make a first good impression, this is a pic of me testing out the new cammera. It was kinda freaky, I could get so close to the orginal pic that i could see the micro hairs on my nose! mmm!!
                          Injured:10-16-04
                          C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
                          Blog:
                          http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
                          Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
                          Progress:
                          http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
                          My drawings:
                          http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

clothes,jewlery,makeup,webcam,headset 4 cell phone,boyds bears,purses,gift certicate for pedicure,dvds,shoes,cards,perfumes

Comment

Restored vision. Last night after returning home from an evening with family, I was able to see the stars in Orion as point sources of light instead of blurred double images for the first time in several years, all thanks to eye surgery last week. Santa is an eye surgeon too.
                              William M.
                              T 6/7 Complete - 4/20/74

Comment

Working...
                              X