No announcement yet.

What's wrong with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aint nothin wrong with me! but then i carry a big ass pocket full of these babbies..

Comment

i think everyone should have some of those babies tucked away somewhere!!!
      Last edited by Julie-Bug; 19 Dec 2005, 11:48 PM.

Comment

<heh>
        Originally posted by Shaun
        Aint nothin wrong with me! but then i carry a big ass pocket full of these babbies..
        ...image of FUKITOLĀ®...
        ...did you notice they're BLUE?

I take up to 4x 10mg of Diazepam (BLUE) for spasms.
        Originally posted by Julie-Bug
        i think everyone should have some of those babies tucked away somewhere!!!
        Can you imagine having just one tucked away?

That'd be like the ad says:
        When Life just Blows....FUKITOLĀ®!
        ...well just do the math, 100 10mg Vallies would certainly do that!

Good one Shaun and Julie here's to your comeback

..and now you guys got me thinking, ...how many Vallies would I have to pack to FUKITOLĀ®?
        Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Comment

ha thanks laozi
          shauns new avatar is very spiffy
          ugh i'm a little pissed right now tho....left a bag with the poster and shot glass I had just bought in the bus stop and by the time i realized i'd forgotten it and went back, it was gone.
          Heres to whoever took it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun
            Do you need a prescription for that?

Comment

Monday night I was rear-ended at a stop sign by an off duty police officer! Some how, the fact that she was a police officer made it worse for me. I know they are only human, but I was just SITTING there and BAM!! Ironically, I travel on a very bad interstate two hours a day, so far, unscathed, yet I get hit by a COP while sitting at a stop sign on a little county road!

Please pass the Fukitol~

But, could have been worse. My injuries were minor and my car can be fixed and she was insured. So all's well that ends well. Just couldn't believe the irony.
              "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

Originally posted by WM
                My injuries were minor
                Better have your neck and back checked out anyway.... just in case....

.....you need a little cash on down the road.
                "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Originally posted by bob clark
                  Better have your neck and back checked out anyway.... just in case....

.....you need a little cash on down the road.

Thanks bob clark. I did. That's what I injured, my neck, got a pretty good whiplash and conked my head on the head rest, but the doctor says it's moderate and will probably heal up okay. However he also said not to let her insurance close the medical portion of the case for at least three months, because with injuries like that problems can pop up later that were not evident at first. I would not have known to do that. This is the first wreck I've had where I was injured. I hate to even say "injured". I'm mainly just really sore, stiff and have a headache!

thanks for your concern--besides always slaying me with your humor--your'e a nice guy!
                  "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

Fukitol is the best,i highly recomend it..

Me before Fukitol..

Comment

Let me have a moan before I go to bed.

My head hurts. My toe looks mummified due to the dressings on it, but if I take them off, my hacked at toenail might make me feel queasy. Bleurgh.

Ah, I'll shut up now.

Night, everyone.

Comment

Okay my rant, Santa sent me a UTI for Christmas complete with spasms, I'm not getting any nor am I likely to get any in the forseable future (no gf) I'm broke & worst of all I'm out of fuckital!!!!!

Comment

Hey Julie,
                          Originally posted by Julie-Bug
                          ...snip...
                          ...left a bag with the poster and shot glass I had just bought in the bus stop and ...
                          ...snip...
                          ...poster of what? and the shot glass?

Sorry to hear they're gone, can you buy replacements?
                          Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Comment

lol
                            well yes I can replace it...I went yesterday and bought another one... it was a poster of a drinking game we play out here called NHL...its when you get 4 people on a "team" and you have to chug your drink and then flip your cup over so that it lands upside down...and then the next person goes. A hell of a good time! And the shot glass...well i think it said something like "give me another, your still ugly"

Comment

Working...
                            X