Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melliska's Birthday is today, wish her well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melliska's Birthday is today, wish her well!

Melliska's birthday is today. She hasn't been able to post much for awhile due to health problems, but she's been part of this website and its predecessors from the start (spinewire site and sites even before that one), and was one of the original "cure homies."

Happy Birthday MellyGator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-maynard
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Happy Birthday! And hope your health issues are a thing of the past.
    Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mell! We miss ya

Comment

Happy birthday Melliska

You don't know me but I heard a little rumor that you're a pretty awesome girl.
        Good to see you posting. Hope you feel well ASAP!
        ENJOY your day

Comment

happy birthday princess. they need to hurry up with that cure so you can style your leather pants.

Comment

Hey Red

Happy Birthday Melly, how old now? Stay well and stay in touch.
            B~
            Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Happy birthday! Get healthy.
              C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Comment

Happy Birthday Melliska! Planning on kicking DA's butt for staying away so long for your birthday?
                ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon!! Happy bday
                  www.cawvsports.org
                  The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                  We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Melissa, Happy Birthday!! Now let's get Tom to buy you a new PC with the Pentium dual core processors.
                    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
                    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
                    ––Paul Nussbaum
                    usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Happy happy day Melliska ... I was so glad to see you posting again! I'm sorry about your health issues ... I'll send a little light down your way for good measure .. hope you can enjoy your day !!

Obieone
                      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                      Jane Siberry

Comment

Happy Birthday Melliska, hope this and the rest of your days are spent in good health. Enjoy it to the fullest.
                        Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
                        but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Melliska,

Happy B'day!

Cheers!
                          Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Comment

Happy Birthday Melliska

Comment

Originally posted by rdf
                              Melliska's birthday is today. She hasn't been able to post much for awhile due to health problems, but she's been part of this website and its predecessors from the start (spinewire site and sites even before that one), and was one of the original "cure homies."

Happy Birthday MellyGator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-maynard
                              Thanks Maynard I got your cards, they were great.

You know I tried to cancel my birthday, but nobody else paid attention to the memo. :-P

Claud’s made it his mission to steal the flowers the girls sent me, so it’s been exciting if nothing else.

Originally posted by Lindox
                              Happy Birthday! And hope your health issues are a thing of the past.
                              Thanks Lindox I’m trying hard to get better so I can come back and annoy everybody again (Dr. Young has never been able to get rid of me...hehe

Originally posted by Shaun
                              Happy Birthday Mell! We miss ya
                              Thanks Shaun I’ve missed you guys too.

Shaun for moderator...woot! hehe

Originally posted by chick
                              Happy birthday Melliska

You don't know me but I heard a little rumor that you're a pretty awesome girl.
                              Good to see you posting. Hope you feel well ASAP!
                              ENJOY your day )
                              Thanks chick I don’t know who you’re getting your information from, but I think I have them fooled hehe. Is that your dog in your avatar? He/she is beautiful.

Originally posted by DA
                              happy birthday princess. they need to hurry up with that cure so you can style your leather pants.
                              Hi Chris-y, thanks. I see you made it back just in time...hehe I’m still waiting for those leather pants. My mom said she has dibs on buying them for me...lol

Originally posted by cheesecake
                              Happy Birthday Melly, how old now? Stay well and stay in touch.
                              B~
                              Thanks B! I’m turning into a raisin (25) lol. I replied to your last email, it was great hearing from you. I hope the boys are having fun! I wish they could come to our Halloween bash this year, it’s going to be the best yet.

Originally posted by Lewis
                              Happy birthday! Get healthy.
                              Thanks Lewis You guys are all so lucky with the adorable dogs! I bet a guy could pick up a lot of girls with one of those.

Originally posted by Steven Edwards
                              Happy Birthday Melliska! Planning on kicking DA's butt for staying away so long for your birthday?
                              Thanks Steven You bet I was considering it, but even an a$$ kicker has to take the week off for her birthday hehe

Originally posted by Aly
                              Hope you feel better soon!! Happy bday
                              Thanks Aly I’m hoping I do soon too.

Originally posted by PN
                              Melissa, Happy Birthday!! Now let's get Tom to buy you a new PC with the Pentium dual core processors.
                              ROFL Paul-y! Thanks! I love it! You know how much I love my PC! The flowers weren’t as exciting as the new graphics card will be...hehe Did I tell you Tom finally got a new PC? His old one was probably more than 10 years old...lol

Originally posted by Obieone
                              Happy happy day Melliska ... I was so glad to see you posting again! I'm sorry about your health issues ... I'll send a little light down your way for good measure .. hope you can enjoy your day !!

Obieone
                              Thanks Obieone I was really glad to come back and post. I have had such a great time with the people from Spinewire/carecure/etc. ever since my accident, and I’ve missed everybody. Thanks, I did have a nice birthday (but I am really looking forward to Halloween I love the munchkins!

Originally posted by Raven
                              Happy Birthday Melliska, hope this and the rest of your days are spent in good health. Enjoy it to the fullest.
                              Thanks Raven I had lots of great phone calls, cards, and visits so I enjoyed it very much.

Originally posted by LaoziSailor
                              Melliska,

Happy B'day!

Cheers!
                              Thanks LaoziSailor!

Originally posted by duge
                              Happy Birthday Melliska
                              Thanks Duge! cute smiley

I love you guys! Thanks everybody! Melissa
                              Life is a lesson you learn when you're through.

Comment

Working...
                              X