DA / Chris-y baby is ok! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA / Chris-y baby is ok! :)

Hey everybody, after getting an email yesterday regarding the forums I came on to read (I haven’t been around in a long time) and noticed that no one had heard from DA /Chris-y yet.

I was worried so I decided to call him, and reached an ok but slightly angry (he can’t watch the games because their cable is out) Chris-y.

I told him I’d post and tell everybody he was ok. He said he looked at the forum after the storm, but was unable to post.

He said their house is fine and that the only problem he’s having is with the cable being out of order. He said he’ll be back as soon as he can.

*smooches* everybody, Melissa
    Life is a lesson you learn when you're through.

Thank you, melissa! yayyyy, good news!
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Thanks

Melisska, I am so relieved to hear this. Thank God he is okay. (a sigh of relief)

Raven
      Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
      but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Thanks!

"I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

This very good news indeed. I was really begining to wonder if he was alright. Thank you Melisska.

Comment

Good stuff. Hurry up and get back here DA, a certain forum is quite dull without you!

Comment

Genuine relief ... {sigh} ... look forward to hearing from you Da!

Thanks Meli .... really good to know you still keep in touch .. I've thought about you from time to time !

Obieone
              ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
              Jane Siberry

Comment

Melissa, thank you so much for letting us know about DA. We have all been so worried about him. That is truly wonderful news!

We miss you DA, and can't wait for you to be back! Glad you're ok!

Darlene
                www.karenbrain.ca

Comment

thank you
                  Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

I saw the cable truck down the street this morning, so I went to yell at him. He said we just turned the cable back on. Whooohooooo. Living without cable and the internet is awful.

Comment

DA, welcome back!

Did you evacuate at all back when the hurricane hit? Glad everything is okay!
                      ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff
                        Did you evacuate at all back when the hurricane hit? Glad everything is okay!
                        Yeah, I was at my sis house in Katy TX. We left at 11:30 pm thursday night. The hurricane hit Friday. When we left 90% of Beaumont was evacuated. Very erry sight to see major streets usually full of traffic without any traffic. About 15 minutes before we left that night. I went out side to take a last look at the house because I was expecting major damage. It was a clear night. No wind, no city noise, no cars passing, nothing. Very scarey feeling. They had east-west traffic blocked off. So we took the back roads to Houston. When we got to Houston we got on I-10 near the 610/I-10 interchange. Only those who know Houston will understand. We went from 610 east to 610 west to the beltway west down I-10 without seeing another car. We were the only car going from one end of Houston to the other without seeing another car. I-10 is usually very busy 24/7. Amazing.

Comment

Welcome Back!

Man, have I missed you. Glad to hear you're safe.
                          Rick

GO FORWARD! 2 FIGHT! PARALYSIS!

Comment

Originally posted by DA
                            I saw the cable truck down the street this morning, so I went to yell at him. He said we just turned the cable back on. Whooohooooo. Living without cable and the internet is awful.
                            Your back! Right on man,glad you made through ok..So how was your stay at the Liberal Conversion camp anyways buddy?..woops..i mean your 'sisters house'

Comment

Originally posted by DA
                              So did you curse Gore for hooking you onto the internet and damn the Liberal progressives for changing the world from the good ol days when we were just happy reading by firewood?

Good to have ya back

Comment

Working...
                              X