PCA and the boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCA and the boyfriend

i have a fairly good attendant. She has a boyfriend. She has asked if he could stay over and I said yes. I think I made a mistake as the boyfriend tends to stay more nights each week. I know I could just put my foot down, but she is a good attendant and I would hate to lose her. Does anyone else have this problem?

Originally posted by Afraid
    i have a fairly good attendant. She has a boyfriend. She has asked if he could stay over and I said yes. I think I made a mistake as the boyfriend tends to stay more nights each week. I know I could just put my foot down, but she is a good attendant and I would hate to lose her. Does anyone else have this problem?
    you should have never said yes to begin with
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Nice topic - think I'd just tell her it makes you uncomfortable, and your home is not a hotel..... that you thought you'd try it, but decided after-the-fact that it's not for you and your home.

I was going to bring up a similar topic.... my mom and little bro have moved in with me and if/when my dad gets to come home (to my house... long story), thought about trying to get a single-mom nurse, or a nurse with young children so she could bring them to work with her.... she thought that might give our "care providers" a reason to stay around longer and make our home more "caregiver friendly"....

Personally, my kids are past the "crayons on the wall" stage and I think it's going to be hard enough with essentially a "stranger" in the house most of the time without adding children/distractions into the mix........ work is work. Not sure I'm ready for that idea in my house.

Mebbe I'm just wierd.........
      Mrapunzel

Fear Less... Hope More...
      Whine Less... Breathe More...
      Talk Less... Say More...
      Hate Less... Love More...
      And All Good Things Are Yours.

Comment

Working...
      X