Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday cjo, hellonwheels, and trikestrel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday cjo, hellonwheels, and trikestrel!

Cjo,

If you still come 'round these parts, happy birthday. Thanks for being one of the first.

Hellonwheels and trikestrel, I hope you two had a good day. Happy birthday.
    Last edited by Steven Edwards; 2 Oct 2005, 8:55 PM.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

You guys!

Happy Happy!

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Hey .. have a good one! Hope everything's going well for you cjo!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Thank you Steven, Joe and Lynnifer.

I do browse these parts once in awhile, but don't post much because of my past actions and petty arguments. I think I've grown up, but who knows.

Anyway, thanks. Nobody around here seems to buy that I'm 23 with 5 years of experience.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

cjo-How's teaching going my man?
          If there is light
          it will find
          you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by cjo
            Nobody around here seems to buy that I'm 23 with 5 years of experience.
            I for one have a hard time believing that you have only been around the sun 23 times. Anyway, happy birthday Chris, hellonwheels and the rest of the gang above and below this post (Lewis, Ally, Leif).
            The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
            --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
            ––Paul Nussbaum
            usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Cjo is 23 the same way I'm 33...except he's closer. Happy bday Chris, long time.

Happy bday to hellonwheels and trikestrel too.
              Blog:
              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Thanks Betheny, Paul and Carrie.

Originally posted by CurlieQCarrie
                Happy Birthday!

cjo-How's teaching going my man?
                Teaching is going great. It's far better than being a student. Perhaps the best present I got this year was unrelated to my birthday. It was an email from a student thanking me for making her laugh while taking her exam. It's the little things in life.

Comment

Originally posted by cjo
                  I do browse these parts once in awhile, but don't post much because of my past actions and petty arguments. I think I've grown up, but who knows.
                  The past is the past. You're always welcome here.

I'm glad you're enjoying the teaching gig.
                  ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Yeah really, miss your posts.
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

happy belated...
                      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

Comment

Happy b-day!
                        C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Comment

Originally posted by cjo
                          I do browse these parts once in awhile...
                          From one Chris to another, it's good to see you back. Happy belated birthday!
                          Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Well of course all the cute ones at CC are born in Oct. dontcha' know ..... hope you guys have/had a really great b-day !!

Obieone
                            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                            Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards
                              Cjo,

If you still come 'round these parts, happy birthday. Thanks for being one of the first.

Hellonwheels and trikestrel, I hope you two had a good day. Happy birthday.
                              Thanks. My goal is to one day fertilize a tree, and I'm rapidly heading in that direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X